As Long As You Love Me (Jay Park)

How can this be possibe? The nerd on my school is the most sexiest man I've ever seen. His name is sexy as him, Jay Park.

I saw him walking down the hallway carrying all his books. Siwon, my EX-boyfriend walked up to him and pushed Jay, making him trip and fall on the floor with all the books.

-Look where are you walking IDIOT!-Jay looked down- Are you going to cry big baby?- I saw Siwon's smirk. I knew what was going to happen next and I won't let this happen.

-What are you doing Siwon? Leave him alone. You pushed him. You're jealous of Jay. Aren't you?- I knew that Siwon hated him because Jay was more popular with the girls than him.

-Me? Jealous of him? Seriouslu _____? There's nothing to be jealous about. I'm more rich, handsome and sexy than him- I hate when people turn like this, Siwon is a selfish little piece of sh*t.

-You can be so rich, but Jay is more handsome, sexy and hot than you- His smirk disspaeared. He's so angry because he knows that I am right. Suddenly he slapped me, making me fall to the ground. I help my cheek. The next second Siwon was on the floor, Jay on the top of him, punching him in the face.

-How you dare to slap _____? You should treat her like a princess. She deserves to be treated like a real woman not like a sh*t! No wonder why she broke up with you- I was surprised. I never thought that Jay will think this way about me.

-Jay stop! He's a jerk. Let's go- I grabbed his hands and took him away from Siwon. I saw that his lips were bleeding, so I took him to the nursery- Let me clean your wounds.

I started to clean the wounds on his lips, he cupped my check with his hands, the one that was red.

-This bastard hurt you! You need to put some ice in your cheek- He stood up and grabbed a towel and put some ice on it. He started to apply it on my cheek, his eyes never leaving mines-_____ I love you! I know that I'm not popular, but I can treat you so much better than all of this rich kids.

I was puzzled. HE.LIKES.ME. SUddenly I felt his lips on mine. Jay Park was kissing me ... of course I kissed him back.

-I love you too Jay, but I am afraid that you'll get bullied by the others- I hyde my face on his chest and he hugged me.

-I don't care as long as you love me (LOL sorry for that). I don't care if they beat me up or they try to kill me. Saranghaeyo _____. Wanna be my girlfriend? Please say yes and I will take care of you- I was shocked. He was dead serious about it. A smile formed on my lips. If he was serious, then, me too. I grabbed him by the collar and kissed him letting him know my answer.

-I will love to be your girlfriend JAy! I love you so much, I don't care what the others will say about me. People talk shit when they're jealous- a big smile formed on his lips, making him look so innocent.

-So ... now I can call you mine ... you're MY jagi. Now, you can call me oppa- I blushed fifty shades of red. I felt  his hands in my hips, caressing my skin under the t-shirt- You're so damn beautiful _____, I can't believe that you're mine. I'm the luckiest man alive!- I laughed.

-Nope oppa, I am the luckiest girl alive- I hugged him tightly not wanting to let him go. This moment was too perfect to be real.