Always With You (B.A.P - Zelo)

Your hands were shaking making the pregnancy test fall to the floor. If the test was right you were two months pregnant. How could this happen? The door bursts open.

-Noona, are you okay ...?- Zelo looked at you and then at the pregnancy test that was on the floor-Are you pregnant noona?

-Zelo don't tell this to YougGuk. I have to tell him this by myself-He nodded, but he didn't seem so convinced about hiding this to YougGuk.

-Okay noona, but tell him. Now, let's go to eat- We entered on the living room and the boys looked at us.

-Are you okay _____? You look pale- Daehyun asked with concerned eyes.

-Yes, I was feeling sick, but I am okay- I faked a smile. YougGuk opened his arms and you sat on his lap. Zelo was looking at you with the "Tell him right now" look. You sigh. What if he doesn't want the baby? He's on the best moment of his career-Oppa, can I talk to you? It's important-YougGuk looked at you with worried eyes. He stood up and you led him to the bedroom and close the door. You start to search for the pregnancy test, once you found it, you handed it to him.

-What is this _____?- He looked at what you handed him- Does that mean ...?-You nodded slowly, expecting him to start yelling at you-I need to think about this-He opened the door and started to run away from the room. Thirty seconds after this the front door closed with a loud bang.

-Noona what happened? Why was YougGuk ...?-JongUp stopped talking when he saw you lying on the floor with your eyes closed. You were pale, so pale. Then he noticed that you were holding something. A pregnancy test-HIMCHAN! HIMCHAN!-Himchan came breathing heavily.

-What happened?-He looked at you and then you JongUp.

-Himchan ... _____ is pregnant. That's why YougGuk left like that. I think that she's unconscious because of the shock-Himchan carried you to the bed. Suddenly they could hear Zelo yelling at someone.

- ... No hyung. I told her to tell you ... You're so damn idiot! ... You hurt her feelings by going away ... SHE'S UNCONCIOUS! Be a man and fix this! She deserves the best! ... She choose you over me, at least take care of her!-Zelo hung up the phone. Anger building inside of him. Then he saw his hyungs looking at him with wide eyes.

-You love her Zelo?-Youngjae was the first one to break the silence.

-Yes, I confessed to her, but she told me that she was in love with YougGuk-The rest nodded. They never saw the maknae like this. So mature. So different from his childish aparence- If YougGuk come, tell him that _____ is going to be with me until he thinks about it- Zelo carried you to the car and placed you on the pasangers seat. He was going to his apartment. The boys were puzzled, they never expected Zelo to be this overprotective. In some way they were proud of the maknae.

Zelo drove for 30 minutes and stopped in front of his apartment. He opened the door and carried you in, placing you on the only bed that he had, his bed. He sat by your side on a chair and held your hand, he feel asleep.

~YOUGGUK'S P.O.V~

I couldn't believe that Zelo said that to me, but he was damn right. _____ chosen me, the bad, boy above Zelo, the sweet and caring boy. I don't deserve her. I started to run. I need to fix this like Zelo said. I rang the doorbell and Himchan opened the door with a serious face.