BTS - Jungkook

New Years Eve. You had never been the kind of person to go out drinking. You had no intentions of going to a party tonight. Instead, you and your best friend Jungkook had arranged to stay in. You were both laid on the couch. Your head resting on Jungkook's chest; his arms wrapped around your waist and his large hands sitting on your stomach. You were both observant of the movie playing on the TV. You looked up at Jungkook who's eyes were still fixed on the movie.

"So, what's your new years resolution?" I asked him out of curiosity.

At that moment he looked down at you and into your eyes. "I haven't really thought about it, but I guess to keep touring with the band and continue to live life to the fullest," A smile curled to his lips as he spoke. You were so proud of the person he had become, the things he had accomplished and the past he had worked through and overcome.

"So, what about you?" He paused. "What's your resolution?"

"To try to be more confident in myself... hopefully," You spoke ironically with not much confidence.

"I believe in you, you can do it," Jungkook encouraged passionately. You wholeheartedly smiled at him which he returned. You looked back at the TV to see that the movie had finished. You checked the time to see it was 11:45.

"We need to turn the TV to the fireworks!" Jungkook screeched; reading your mind. He quickly turned the channel in time for the count down. You both counted down in unison.

Once again you looked into each other's eyes.

"Happy New Years Beautiful," He declared. You both smiled as his lips connected with your forehead.