19

девятнадцать/nineteen

"I'm on my way into the tower, Tony

"I'm on my way into the tower, Tony. Yeah, yeah. I'll see you in a minute," Elizabeth sighed into the phone. She dragged her suitcase behind her walking into the renovated tower.

"Welcome, Miss Marks," Jarvis said politely.

"Hey, Jarvis," Elizabeth sighed happily.

"Let me page Mr. Stark to alert him of your arrival," Jarvis said.

"Mr. Stark, Miss Marks is here," Jarvis said in another room. Elizabeth could barely hear the computer's voice.

"Well, then tell her that her legs work and she can drag her ass in here instead of making my computer do it," Tony yelled teasingly, knowing that Elizabeth would hear him.

"Ah, Tony Stark. My favorite jackass," Elizabeth teased, walking into Tony's living room. He got up off the couch to give her a hug.

"How've you been, considering the whole fugitive thing," Toby asked.

"Fine. I've been all over, working a case," Elizabeth sighed.

"That's suspiciously vague," Tony said, eyebrows raised. Elizabeth chuckled gently.

"Alright, alright. I'll show you to your room," Tony sighed, leading Elizabeth up the stairs and down a hallway to a large bedroom.

"Home sweet home," Elizabeth said sarcastically.

"The rest of the team is in this block with you," Tony said, waving his arm in that direction.

"Am I the first one here?" Elizabeth asked.

"The others aren't really known for being on time," Tony said, shaking his head and laughing.

"I think it's really great of you to let us all stay here. I think it'll be good for everyone," Elizabeth said kindly, smiling at Tony.

"I am pretty great, aren't I," Tony sighed.

"I just hope we can all live up to Fury's expectations," Elizabeth sighed.

"Oh, please, rebuilding SHIELD is going to be a piece of cake," Tony said, waving his hand dismissively.

"It's been six months since the fall," Elizabeth sighed.

"Mr. Stark, Captain Rogers has arrived," Jarvis said. Tony sighed happily and walked out of Elizabeth's room. She flopped down on the bed and started unpacking her stuff. As she was hanging up some of her clothes, a knock sounded at the door. She walked over and opened it slowly, revealing a man with blonde locks of hair and a leather jacket.