helping hand

hi so basically how I write my stories is write ideas for each chapter on notes then write a chapter each day, it seems to work so im gonna keep doing that! ......................... so read on little people and remember to VOTE AND COMMENT! :0)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma's POV---

so for the past week iv been cold and all alone. living under the big oak tree in the park. I keep my hood up at all times so no one recognises me from the news. I feel scared at night but im not going back any time soon. I don't want to go into any shops or to public areas because people will be like "LOOK OVER THERE ITS THE ONE DIRECTION FAN WHOS MISSING!" and I don't want that. The only reason I would go back is I stink really really bad because iv been wearing the same clothes for a week, and I need a good shower.

I feel very hungry today so iv decided to beg people as they walk by for money. the thing is im invisible to them or their just ignoring me on purpose. I see people walk by with designer clothes on who could at least spare a five pound note. but they just walk on by.

im not that bad actually because iv still got my phone. speaking about my phone iv just downloaded flappy bird! that was a big mistake because now im a addicted to it. it doesn't really help when your begging for money then they see your phone and don't give you the money. :(

on flappy bird iv got the score of 133! (comment below what's your high score on flappy bird!) maybe I could sell my phone on eBay like that person who got a score of 200 on flappy bird and sold their phone for £3000!

"hi." I snap out of my thoughts at the sound of the voice. I stare at the person sat right next to me. he has brown straight hair a bit like liams and body like lukes.

"helloooo." he waves his hand in front of my face.

"oh yer hey," I reply. hes the first person who has talked to me in a week and he seems nice.

"im Jessie," he holds his hand out for me to shake. I put down my hood and shake his hand.

"im e...."

"your emma from the news!" he interrupts me. I quickly put my hand over his mouth so he stays quiet.

"yes I am and your not gonna say a word about that okay?" he nods and I take my hand away from his mouth and put my hood up once again.

"so why did you run away?" he asks leaning back on the tree.

"I ran away because the people I was running from are complete jerks and bitches." I said.

"fair enough point." my belly then growled very loudly and I was hoping Jessie didn't hear it but I think he did.

"do you wanna go and get some food?" he says standing up in front of me.

"I'd love to but I have no money." I said turning out my pockets so he could see that I had no money.

"that's okay because I'm buying the food." he said grabbing my hand and pulling me up from the ground.

"are you sure?" I asked just Center- meters away from his face.

"yes I'm sure." I felt his breath on my face as he said those words and I didn't move a muscle. His thumb ran over my fingers as he held it with care.