after dare

OKay so on Wednesday I met 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!!!

first I met Michael he signed my snapback even though the security said no and hugged me and said my top was cool.

then Calum said he like the melted chocolate bar I gave him.

Ashton thought I was cool because h had the same marvel top as me.

Luke then called us snapback buddies and gave me a hug and said I looked awesome.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis's POV---

after I kissed Amy I didn't know what to do so I just stud there staring into her beautiful eyes. just as im about to say something Niall come out of a room with his phone buzzing loudly.

" HEY GUYS COME OUT OF HIDING! I forgot we need to go to the studio and help the 5sos boys with there new song. I promised them we would help." he says loudly. everyone comes out of where they were hiding.

"okay then girls do you wanna come with us?" Zayn asks.

"sure I would love to see you work." Nina smiles at Zayn.

"do you wanna come Catlin?" Niall says to Catlin.

" I guess its better than sitting here an worrying." she tries to smile but fails. I feel sorry for her. I wouldn't want my bestfriend to run away from me.

"okay then Catlin, harry and abbey comes with me. Louis, Zayn, Nina and amy go together and ill text Paul to pick up Liam and sophie." Niall says grabbing his keys and heads for the door.   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry little people I know its short but I will update later on tonight :D plz COMMENT AND VOTE TELL ME WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT!