Ice cream & Jack?

hello little people of the world..................... I hope you enjoy this chapter................read on people :0)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis's POV---

After Harry got the death glare from Harry everyone fell into an awkward silence, until Niall found food. He ripped open the fridge in the corner pulling out a tub of Ben and jerry's. He scooped and piece into his mouth and smiled. "seeee dint ick e that nard i an meat nine een." we all laughed at his attempt to talk. It was not a pretty sight. He shook his head then tried again. " she didn't hit me that hard I can eat ice cream." he said slowly as if he was talking to five year olds.

"anyway what are your names girls?" I asked the girls.

"im Sophie and im 18 from America." she smiled at us and hugged each one of us. she had the whole tomboy look going on, it suited her.

"im Amy and im also 18 from Australia." the 5SOS lads looked at her and then jumped on her and ended up falling to the ground.

"YOUR ONE OF US!" Ashton shouted as he attacked Amy. They are climbed of her and Calum helped her of the ground. She brushed her self of before standing next to Sophie.

"im Nina and im 18 from Serbia." a tanned girl says nicely. zayn smiled wide. Everyone hugged her and zayn hugged her last.

For a very long time. He finally pulled away and said. "Well hello nina, I'm zayn." Her winked at her and hugged her AGAIN! does zayn really need that many Hugs.

Nina put her head of his shoulder and whispered "zayn you need to be more convincing. Your meant to not know me remember!"

Today I have learned that Nina can not whisper cause I heard all of that loud and clear! So zayn knows nina already and didn't tell us. I'm hurt .... Zayn hurt me in the heart. i'll have to ask later what that whole thing was about. its not good to keep secrets from each other. harry hates it. last time he got angry over secrets was because Niall went on a date with a girl called georgia , and didnt tell us. hazza was pissed because he thought niall didnt trust us. dont judge harry its just because he has trust issues and stuff.

the last girl stud quietly in the corner staring at us like we were magic. she had brown hair and brown which matched. her han kept on repeatedly running through her hair over and over. "and whats your name love?" i asked sweetly. she kept staring and the other girls laughed apart from Catlin.

"oh she doesn't speak and her name is abbey." Amy said still laughing a little.

"hey dont laugh at her." Harry defended. he walked over to abbey and said. "so abbey where are ya from and how old are ya?"

she stared at him and opened her mouth. she tried to speak but nothing came out. its as if she wants to say something but then doesn't know how to say it. harry then put his arm around her and lowered his head so she could whisper it to him. she moved her mouth over to his ear. harry started to smile then pulled back away from her to stand up straight.

"she 16 and from Canada Ontario." harry smiled then looked down at abbey who was also smiling.

"thats cool i love it there." liam said.

"yer didnt we do a concert there." Zayn piped in. everyone nodded in agreement then Catlin stepped into the middle of the room.

"guys this is nice and all but iv gotta go. Emma just sent me a message saying shes leaving with a dude called Jack! I DONT KNOW ANYONE NAMED JACK! JACK IS A STRANGER!" thats not good. she could get kidnapped. well shes not a kid but shes also not a adult either. so i class her as teen-ult . thats a teenager and adult put together. so she is not kidnapped but teen-ult napped.

"COME ON LOUIS!" Micheal shouted over his shoulder. i must of zoned out thinking about teen-ults because i could see i was the only person left in the room. i quickly ran out the door and followed everyone else. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay little people tell me what you think :0) vote and comment, means a lot thanks!

if your rad this yesterday will notice iv changed nicky to jack, you will find out in the next chapter