the four girls & the boy behind the desk

okay so hey little people, im updating today because im sick. im stuck in bed for the day and cant stop sneezing! I need help :( I need a doctor! and its Saturday I should be outside in the open air breathing it all in.... oh well on with the story :0)

Catlin's POV-----

"hey im Amy and im from Australia!" a loud energetic girl says while engulfing me into a hug. her hair is jet black with a red strip at the front. Her brown chocolate eyes are full of excitement as she stares at me.

"well hi im Catlin Davis," I say taking a few steps away from her. I look past her to see the other three girls smiling at me.

A girl with brown eyes and brown hair nudges past Amy and introduces her self. "hi im Nina and im from Serbia," wow shes beautiful. I bet one of the boys fall in love with her. hopefully not Niall, hes mine. "hi," I said giving her a warm hug. I pull away an look over at the last two girls.

"hey im Sophie and that's Abbey." the one with brown hair , hazel eyes and baggy rolling stones jumper says. the other one looked really young like 15 maybe 16. she had brown hair and brown eyes that were like the same colour. she looked a little nervous and she kept on putting her fingers through her hair over and over again. (ha over again! sorry had to.)

"hi where ya from?" I say hugging them both.

"im from America," Sophie says. I look over at Abbey but she doesn't say a word. that's odd. I hope shes ok.

"oh she doesn't talk." Nina says sitting down on one of the two red sofas, Amy sitting next to her.

"oh right okay.... so whens Paul coming back?" I asked Sophie.

"oh I don't know, 20 minuets maybe?" she said walking over to a cupboard. she opened it and pulled out a football. why the heck was there a football in there? its MAGIC! she started to do some kick ups while Nina and Amy are on their phones. Abbey just stands in the corner watching me, staring at me. its kinda creepy.

I walk over to the wall and slowly fall to the floor so then im sat down on the comfy carpet. I start to think while biting my lip. why has none of these fans even mentioned one direction yet? I thought they love them? I wonder if Emma is okay and if shes left me here without a ride home.

Emma's POV-----

I am now stud at the glass doors looking out seeing hundreds of hormonal girls trying to break through it. there is no way im going to be able to go outside now! stupid girls! I turn around and try to find something to do. I look over to the front desk where a young boy was stationed. this could be fun.

"hey, I seem to be lost could you possibly help me?" I say twirling my hair with my finger while smiling at him.

"erm... sure where do you need to be?" he asked kindly.

"well, now you ask...," I lean over the desk separating us and whisper in his ear. "... I would love to see you naked," and with that I step back to see him smirking. I then place my hands on the desk waiting for him to reply.

"well..." he stud up to my height, grabbed my neck and pulled me into him. he crashed his lips against mine.  licking my bottom lip asking for more. well he's not going to get it.  I separate the two of us and walk off down a hallway which leads to god knows where.

now I know what your thinking. your thinking 'SLUT' well im not. its just a bet me and Catlin have. its who ever can kiss the most strangers in a week and at the moment im winning by three. whoop whoop go me. happy dance, happy dance. I am the ultimate winner!!!!! whos very competitive.

sorry if that was complete shit but if you want to write the next part just message me it and ill put it in saying you wrote that chapter :) oh its short because im fucking sick...... bye little people..........sorry for being a Meany. im a nasty person. anyways bye-byes