nandos

Emma's POV----

"I fucking told you I don't want to come here!!!!" I screamed as catlin climbed out the car.

"We'll it's one against .... Everybody else ." Niall cheered.

"Whatever chicken head!" I spat.

"Ow that hurt." He said sarcastically. Everyone got out of the van including paddy, but I sat there like a disobedient child. They can't make me do something I don't want to do, and to be honest ANYTHING they do I don't ever want to do!

"Come on Emma!, you can have a bowl of chips with ketchup or something." Michael said peeking his head back into the car.

"Nope it's fine I'm not going in." He then left with the others and headed inside nandos.

I played on my phone for a bit glad to be alone and I feel a bit shocked about how quickly they left me alone. It didn't last long though cause suddenly Luke is knocking on the vans window. So I open the window and ask. "What do you want?"

"Oh I brought a cone of chips from the chip shop over there." He said as he pointed at dragon city chip shop.

"Why didn't you get nandos?" I ask.

"I don't really like it ." He said honestly.

"Oh okay is there any chips left for me ? Cause if there is I'll let you in the van."

"Yep there's loads left."

"Come in then." I said unlocking the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So hey little people I'm sorry about not updating recently but I'm very busy, and every time I go to update this story I forget where I'm up to. Soooooo to fix this I need a co writer on this story!!! 😄 so if your interested inbox me !!!!!!