Nandos

hi guys I really sorry for not updating recently. I've been really busy with school and my social life that I now have. Also I might of met the ginger god ED FUCKING SHEERAN ! I gave him a book full of things from people around the world and he TWEETED ME !!! Anyway here's the update ...........,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma's POV ---

I ran into nandos looking like a fucking mad women, who screams about chips! Thanks to luke!!
"GIVE ME MY CHIPS BACK YOU BASTARD!"
"Their mine! I paid for them!"
"Yes but I let you into the car and you paid me in chips, so their mine!"

"WELL THEIR MINE NOW CAUSE THEY ARE NOW IN MY BELLY!" Someone shouted over me and luke. And by someone I mean that idiot Niall. There he stud with a empty chip cone in his hand smirking at us.
"What the hell dude, they were mine." Luke said a bit pissed of.
"Well you took to long to eat them and I was hungry." He said as he sat back down next to Catalin.
Everyone was seated around a giant circle table and the only two seats left where inbetween michael and harry. So We sat harry, me, luke,michael , calum, niall, Catalin, louis, liam , ashton then back to harry.
"So you finally decided to join us then?" Michael says.
"No luke stole my chips, I swear I just had an argument about it just then." I say bluntly.
"Oh well sorry for asking." Michael shoots back.
"Soooooo what does everyone want to eat?" Louis says nicely.

-----------------

After everyone ate and I just sat there we went back to the van

------------
-----------
------------
Okay this was crap I need a co-writer !!!