Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Sam's POV

"Hey, its Sam. can you do me a favor?" I ask Jade.

"No. But, what is it?" she replies.

"Can you babysit Cat for an hour, so that Freddie and I could be alone?" I plead.

"Ugh!" She groans. Probably rolling her eyes; just an assumption. "You owe me, big time. Be there in five minutes." Then, Jade disconnects the call. Okay, five minutes...What do I tell Cat?

I need a day off. No..

Freddie and I have to babysit. Wait, Cat and I are the babysitters...

I want to be alone. No way, I'll be with the nub! That's a lie. Wait, why do I care?

Then, there's a knock on the door. She's early! I'll just wing it.

"Knock-knock." Cat says, opening the door. "Oh, hi Ja-"

"Come with me." Jade says curtly, grabbing Cat's arm and dragging her off somewhere.

"Okay, byyyeee!" Cat says, laughing and waving as she's dragged off.

Yes! An hour alone with my boyfri- I mean, friend.. guy..

"What was that all about?" Freddie asks me, closing the door.

"I don't know. Murder, probably.." I say, nonchalantly, shrugging my shoulders.

"Or, catnapping! Ha! Get it? CATnapping!" Freddie tries to joke.

"Oh, nub."

AN:

Sorry its so short. This is the fourth chapter, I'm going to try to upload all of the previous chapters PLUS chapter thirteen. Y'all have waited long enough.

I'll try to get it all up by tomorrow, if I can. If not, it'll be ready by my birthday; the day of my, "Updating Frenzy."

Shout out to @YOLOL523! Awesome wattpadder, everyone! Thanks, again.