Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Sam's POV

I woke up in my bed, but I didn't see Freddie or Cat anywhere. Suddenly, I smell bacon. I immediately jump out of bed and run down the hall to the kitchen.

There, sitting at the table is Cat, and Freddie at the stove, cooking bacon.

I run over to the pack of bacon that's laying out on a plate. I pick up a piece, and violently shove it in my mouth. I close my eyes and groan at the amazing taste.

"This is delicious!" I say. Freddie looks at me disapprovingly.

"Um, Sam..That's the uncooked bacon.." He points out.

"So? What, you think Mama can't handle it?" I say, my mouth full.

"No, Sam, I just.." He shakes his head. "Never mind." I go over to Cat and sit beside her at the table, as I finish my bacon. Then, Freddie brings over more bacon.

"Here you go, Sam. Thought you'd like the rest." He says, giving me the plate. I dig in. Delicious! I would never tell Freddie this, but he's actually a pretty decent cook.

About fifteen minutes later, we had all finished breakfast and were sitting in the couch, watching Toilet Wars again. Suddenly, someone rang the doorbell.

"Ding dong." Cat said, going over to the door and opening it. Standing in the doorway was a little girl, probably around six or seven, wearing a scout uniform, holding a box of cookies.

"Would you like to buy some cookies?" She asked, holding out a box of cookies that looked like chocolate chip.

"Aw, of course, little- AH!" Suddenly, Cat shrieks as I shove her out of my way, trying to get to the cookies.

"No. Go away." I tell her. Freddie and Cat glare at me.

"Sam," Freddie 'warns' me. Like that nub could take me down.

I roll my eyes and say, "Fine. We'll take two boxes of Thin Mints, and two boxes of Do-Si-Does." I tell her.

"That'll be twelve dollars, please!" I give her the money, and take my cookies. Then, I shut the door. I walk over to Freddie and Cat, and give Freddie the Thin Mints, and Cat the Do-Si-Does, in which they set on the coffee table. Wow, what a waste of energy!

I sit back down and lean into Freddie. I with that he and I were alone again.. But, I shouldn't leave Cat alone, either. Who knows what would happen!

I cant leave her alone...But, I can leave her with that girl I met a few days ago, Jade. She'd keep Cat in order.

"Hey, I'm going to the bathroom. Don't follow me," I lie, as I slowly back into the bathroom. I lock the door, then pull out my phone, calling Jade. I stole her number out of Cat's phone the day Jade and met.

After four rings, she answers.

"What?" She answers.

"Hey, it's Sam. Can you do me a favor?"