Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Sam's POV

"How about.. Truth or Dare?" I ask Freddie. His eyes widen like saucers. He shakes his head furiously. "Oh, c'mon, Freddie! It'll be fun!" I try to convince him. He gives me a look full of regret.

"Okay.." He says hesitantly. Let the fun begin!

"Yes! I'll go first. Truth or dare?" I ask him. This nub better pick dare. I'm great at those.

"Um.. Truth?" He says, but it comes out as more of a question. Ugh, the nub. I wanted dare!

I try to think of an embarrassing question. Hmm..

"Okay, let's see.. Are you a virgin?" I ask him. Yes, he's blushing crimson!

"Uh, yeah.." He says, his cheeks getting redder by the second. Oh, the joys of embarrassment.

Freddie clears his throat. "Sam, truth or dare?" He asks me.

"Dare." I state confidently. Sam Puckett is not a wimp, nor is she a loser.

"Uh, okay.. Um, I dare you to.. Hold your breath for thirty seconds." He says. Seriously? That's all he's got? Where's the danger? The embarrassment?

I raise an eyebrow. "Okay." I reply. Then, I easily hold my breath for thirty seconds. "Truth or dare?" I ask Freddie.

"Truth." He replies. I roll my eyes at his answer. Then, I think of a really embarrassing question.

"How old were you when you were first toilet trained?" I ask. He coughs awkwardly.

"Um, I was nine.." He says. I laugh out loud. Nine? Seriously? "Hey! My mom didn't think I could handle going on my own!" He defends.

"Saying that only makes it worse!" I say in fits of laughter. After about five minutes of me laughing, I wipe a tear off of my cheek and sit up straighter.

"Truth or dare, Sam?" Freddie asks me. You know what, I want to see what kind of embarrassing questions he can come up with for me.

"Truth." I reply.

"What's your favorite color?" He asks. Seriously? Okay, Freddie is officially the worst Truth or Dare player of all time.

"Brown, because it's the color of gravy." I tell him. "Truth or dare?" I don't give him time to reply. "Dare? Okay!" I try to think of something to dare him to do. "Okay, I dare you to.. Eat mustard, mayo, ketchup, and vinegar in a cup," I tell him. Oh, this'll be good. Freddie's face was priceless!

"O- Okay.." He says. We walk into the kitchen, and I get out the mustard, mayo, ketchup, vinegar, and a cup. I pour the contents of everything in the cup, then mix it around with a spoon. I stick a straw in the cup and hand it to Freddie.

"Drink up!" I say. He smells the mixture, and his face turns green. He plugs his nose, then gulps it all down. But, after he swallowed it all, he threw up in the sink.

"Ugh, that was disgusting, Sam! Ugh!" He wipes his mouth with a paper towel, then throws it in the garbage can. "Truth or -" I cut Freddie off.

"Actually, we're playing Dare or Dare, now." I state. He nods his head.

"Okay. I dare you to.. Oh! I've got a good one. Freeze your bra, and once it's frozen, you have to wear it," he gives me a smug smile. I narrow my eyes, turn around, take my bra off from under my shirt, then put it in the freezer.

About thirty minutes later, I took the bra out of the freezer, turned around, pulled my shirt off, and put the frozen bra on. I shiver. Cold! Once I turn back around, I see Freddie blushing at me taking my shirt off. It was just my back, nothing private. Jeez.

"Freddie, I dare you to.. Put your Mom on speaker, and tell her that you're pregnant. Oh, and that Spencer Shay is the father," I tell Freddie. His eyes widened.

"But, I'm a boy! I can't get pregnant!" He protests.

"Exactly." I reply. He grudgingly takes his phone out from his pocket, and dials his mom's phone number, putting it on speaker. After three rings, she answers.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Mom. It's Freddie. I have something important to tell you," he starts. I struggle to hold back the laughter.

"Okay, what is it?" His mom asks.

"I don't know how to say this, but.. I'm.. Pregnant. And Spencer is the father." At this point, I can barely hold the giggles back.

"What?! Fredward Benson, you tell me how this happened right now!" His mom cried. I snort. This is hilarious!

"Mom, we've already gone over the 'Birds and the Bees,'" Freddie replies.

"Freddie, I swear, when you get home, you are in so much trouble!"

"Okay, Mom. Love you. Bye!" He hangs up, and I laugh uncontrollably. Freddie glares at me.

"It's not funny, Sam. She's going to kill me!" He cries.

"It was hilarious! And, you know I love you, baby." I say to him once I stop laughing. Freddie rolls his eyes playfully, but then pulls me into a hug.

"I love you too, Sam," he replies. We pull away from the hug, and he leans in. I close the distance between us, and we kiss passionately.

This was by far, the best game of Truth or Dare I have ever played. And, that's saying something, because I used to play with Carly back in Seattle all of the time when we had sleep-overs as kids.

But, I don't think it's my favorite, or the best, because of how fun it was.

It was the best because Freddie played.