3- My Chinggu(s)

Heidi

Soon, my father parks the car and here we are, in my home sweet home. "We're here, Taetae." I whisper while touching the wristband.

"What is it sayang?" My mother seems to hear a little bit of my voice. She uses to call me sayang as it means sweetheart or sweetie in Malay. My mother is an independent Indian woman, while my father is a Chinese. Thus, this makes me a Chindian.

"N-nothing," I choke out the words when I see Taehyung's golden spirit floats out of my wristband and smirks naughtily at me, drawing out my speechless glare when I hop out of the car with my bags.

While waiting for my mother to unlock the door, I take a look at the Trumpet trees planted outside the house. They're beautifully decorated by bunches of soft pink and purple and white blooms, as if their green leaves are painted in a way which they don't. The leaves rustle against one another and flowers fall from the trees as wind blows. The scene is gracefully fine as it looks just like the Sakura trees in Japan.

After the door is unlocked, I walk into the house and straight into my bedroom. Then, I put down all the bags and lie down, stretching on the bed. Snuggling on the mattress and pillows, I murmur, "Awww, I miss you all so much."

But suddenly, the edge of the bed sinks, making me spring and sit up intensely. It turns out that it is Taehyung who has just taken a seat on my bed.

The fear lays in me a while ago are gone in a second once I see Taehyung smiles. "Hey Taetae," I greet. By the way, Taehyung had been requiring me to call him 'Taetae' as he's stated that this means friendly to him. He grins at me until his mouth turns trapezium.

That was how I'd seen him laugh and grin through the Internet. It felt, both near and far at the same time. But now, it feels so real, and the fact is, he is definitely here. Taehyung is still wearing the same blue and white robe. In fact, this situation is urging me to dress him up as stylish as the Taehyung onstage.

"Goma," I use to require him to call me "small kid" as the way he says my name is a little bit odd.

"Yes?" I blink my eyes while waiting for him to continue.

"Umm," He clears his throat and I know he is trying to make out those English words. "Do you have chinggu?" Chinggu means friends.

"Of course I have. There are seven of us, just like how many of you guys in BTS." I chuckle. "Wanna see our pictures?" Before he manages to understand, I have already taken out my mobile phone and press on the unlock button. Then, I enter the gallery section and show him the wefies of me and my pabos.

Swiping on the screen, I manage to show him the pictures one by one as occasionally I'll tell him how and where the picture is taken. "Whoo wow," Taehyung breathes out an exclamation with a smile. But out of the blue, he stops me midway of the scrolling. "Jam kkan man (Wait)," says Taehyung while he enlarges the picture until only a face is remained on the screen.

"What's her name?" He asks, pointing at one of my friends.

"Her?" I confirm.

"Nei (Yes)," He somehow sounds serious and this is happening so suddenly.

"SingYun," I answer. "Wie ge lie? Musen yir yise? (What's the matter? Is there anything wrong?)" Taehyung's expression turns as serious as his tone just now and the situation immediately becomes utterly solemn in a meantime.

Looking silently at him while he continues swiping my friends' faces one by one using the same photograph, I can still hear Taehyung's murmurs although they are softly spoken - Names. Names that I'd seemed to be familiar with.