(Ch.3) Violent Colors

Blake- Your POV 5:34 PM

You were on the top deck with Sun. You and he were following Blake to this boat. Both of you are wearing robes.

Sun: Man, I never knew we would be traveling this far.

You: You having regrets?

Sun: Piff- no. It's just that I never thought about how long we were going to hide from Blake.

You: Don't worry, if we keep it up, sooner or later we got to reveal ourselves at some point.

Sun: Yeah, I know.

You and Sun move around the boat to see Blake standing over the ledge pondering about something.

You both see her take off her bow, she holds it over the railing and lets it fall into the water. Then she turned around and walked away.

You and Sun started to walk forward to where she was.

Sun: So... She's not hiding it anymore?

You: Must be the right time for her I guess... She probably had some thoughts pass in her mind about what happened in Beacon.

Sun: Should we still get close to her?

You: How about fewer questions and more answers?

Sun: Uh... That doesn't even make sense-

You: Just. Don't. Ask. Questions. Period. It's annoying to answer you every 5 seconds. And yes, let's try to stick as close as we can.

Sun:...sssuuurreeee.

Then you guys continued what you were doing before...

Yang- Your POV- Evening

You were in the kitchen eating a sandwich. You were thinking about how you should help Yang.

You and Tai have been talking about some solutions, but he strongly recommends that you both let time take its effect on her.

You were hearing Yang change the channels on the T.V and decided to talk to her.

As you stepped out, she turned the T.V off and gave you a quick look.

You gave her a little gesture before you heard the door unlock to reveal Tai with quite a bit of stuff in his hands.

Yang: Hey Dad.

Tai: Guess what came in today!

You: What is it?

Yang: What?

Tai: I can't wait for you to try this... Also, there are some letters for you -Y/N.

You: Oh, thanks.

You stepped around and went across the couch to grab the letters on the table near Yang.

She gave you a quick smile as you went past her.

Then Tai came walking back with a rectangle case in his hands and set it in front of Yang.

Yang: It's...for me?

Tai: For you and you only.

Yang reaches out and takes off the top case and reveals a metal arm in it. It looks like it is some of the latest versions of Atlas tech.

Tai: Brand new, state-of-the-art Atlas tech. You know, I thought I was going to have to pull some strings and call in a few favors. But you earned this one all on your own, kiddo.

Yang: Huh?

Tai: Before I could even talk to him, General Ironwood already had one of his top scientists on this... For you. He wanted me to tell you that you fought admirably. You should be proud of yourself. The fact that -Y/N requested it after what happened also helped, so thanks to him this came sooner.