(Ch.10) Death Lingers For The Weak

Yang- Yangs POV 8:54 Pm

Me and my dad were having a good time together, -Y/N had left a little bit ago. He seemed a little tired than usual but I scratched it off my mind.

Tai: Man today was fun, even if your boyfriend did beat us fairly quickly.

Yang: You landed one more good blow before you lost.

Tai: Yeah, but that's the thing about it... When I hit him, I felt that spot was... Tender and fleshy then tense and rough.

Yang: Maybe it was your imagination?

Tai: It probably was, say, where did -Y/N said he was going to?

Yang: He wanted to lay in his bed and possibly fall asleep.

Tai: That's right, he did seem to be tired and a little slow.

Yang: Well, I'm going to check on him.

Tai: Alright, I'll be right here.

I got up from my seat at the table and left the kitchen towards the stairs.

As I reached the top I could hear a small moan of pain from somewhere.

I looked around and to my surprise, I found -Y/N sitting on the floor and his back pressed against the wall.

I wondered why? Maybe he was so tired, he couldn't make it to his bed... Or mine, that would have been fine.

Yang: Hey -Y/N? Why are you lying here?

I went to my knees and tried to see his face, I pressed my hands on his shoulders and gave a quick jump in surprise.

Yang: Are you alright?

You: I don't know.. Ever since we brawled earlier.. I've just not been feeling well.

Yang: Really? What's wrong?

You: My body feels hot, There was a lot of pain, but I think it stopped for now. My shoulder has been killing me..

Yang: Well let's get you to your bed.

You: Yeah, sure...

I gave -Y/N my arm and I lifted him up. He was walking fine, just a little sluggish to normal.

I turned on the lamp for a dimmer light to see without hurting his eyes.

As I got close to the bed, I felt the heat off his body. It felt like a hot pan to my imagination.

So, when I got him onto the bed, the right side of his shirt came down. I saw something there and grabbed a small flashlight.

As I shined it across, I saw a little dark spot. At first, I thought it was a bruise he got from earlier, but I wondered that this couldn't be the cause of his sickness.

I got closer and around the bed and saw it was a big patch.

Yang: Uh, how did you say this felt?

You: Burning hot...

Yang: Well, I'm going to touch it... This might hurt..

As I went close with my hand, I felt intense heat hit the palm of my hand. I continued on and touched it with two of my fingers.

-Y/N reacted badly... He started to groan in pain and shot his body crazily.

Yang: Sorry!

All he did was breathe heavily and sweat came down his face. I started to realize that this wasn't normal.

I took an even closer look at the mark and saw it was purple, I started to get a bad feeling creep inside me.

Yang: Alright, I'm going to get my Dad.. Stay put and try to stay awake.