(Ch.4) Less Is More

Yang- Your POV- 10:23 Pm.

You were sitting in the kitchen talking with Tai, Port, and Oobleck. All of you were discussing things while having a good time.

You: So, when Qrow took us far up north, we met this traveling circus of some sort. We talked to them asking where the nearest town was. They told us that it was behind them where they came from. So right as we started leaving, Qrow, as drunk as he was started to talk to one of the ladies there. She didn't turn around while he was hitting on her. But by the time she did, I knew what was up. Mid-sentence as he was hitting on her, she turned around and she had a beard! Hahaha! T-Then Qrow was like "Nope! Nope! Nope!" and we ran for a couple of miles after that. He told me straight up that was the ugliest woman he'd ever seen. I told him the next morning it was a guy... He threw up twice... Qrow was depressed for a little while but soon went back to hitting on women in every town we arrived at...

All of the guys burst out laughing and were flailing their arms out of it.

Tai:.. W-What?! That's absolutely hilarious!

Oobleck: Indeed! it was!... *Breathing heavily*

Port: M... More than ever, I've never heard such a funny story as that... And it was Qrow! *Laughs with no air*

After a minute they all started to calm down. You yourself were laughing after retelling and remembering the story.

You: I have something to do, I'll be right back.

Tai: Don't be gone too long.

You: Don't worry, you guys can continue without me.

Port: You sure?

You: Yeah, I am. It's fine.

Oobleck: Well alright. Does any of you have anything to say? Or tell?

Port: I have a nice one about Qrow. Tai, I think you can help me out on this one.

You left the room and went upstairs to your room. You opened it and went to the table near your bed.

You grabbed the letters and looked them over, then you decided to read both of them.

You went out of your door and saw Yang standing in front of the doorway.

You had lost track of time while you were reading. Yang looked at you with eyes that caused you to startle a bit.

Yang: Hey...

You: Hey yourself. What's up?

Yang: Well... I'm not sure...

You: Are you alright?

Yang: Yeah, I am, but...

You: But?

Yang: I keep getting that same scene in my head. In my dreams.

You: Yeah... I get that sometimes too.

Yang: I'm sorry...

You: What do you mean?

Yang: I'm sorry for ignoring you... I just couldn't really see you without remembering what happened.

Yang gestures with her missing arm. You step forward and wrap your arms around her waist.

She rests her head on your shoulder and then starts to cry a little.

You: There is no need to cry. You have already cried enough already.

Yang: I know... Just I don't really understand.

You: Don't understand what?

Yang: How did you get your arm back...?

You: That...