Epilogue

Ruby- Ruby POV

When we all saw -Y/N finish off that giant Grimm, he started to waver back and forth.

I ran towards him and caught him before he fell to the ground. It seemed he passed out.

I checked his shoulder to see the poison started healing away which gave me relief.

I turned back to see Jaune had gotten Uncle Qrow, we all survived this fight against all odds.

Ren came up to me and helped lift -Y/N. Then we heard something weird come towards us.

Jaune: Guys! I think I heard something!

We all turn to see Mistral airships coming by. They land in front of us, and the men get off to help us.

They got Qrow and -Y/N on a stretcher and placed them together on the airship with me.

We started to take off. Me, Jaune, Qrow, and -Y/N were on the same one. Nora and Ren were on the second one.

Jaune: How did you find us out here?

Mistral Pilot: We were on patrol and saw the smoke. But a bright red light was shot into the sky. Nobody's been out here for years, thought something might be wrong.

Ruby: What if we don't make it in time?

Jaune: Ruby.

As I looked up, I saw the beautiful mountain town of Mistral in front of my eyes.

Ruby: We made it, Uncle Qrow.

I went to my other side to check on -Y/N. It seemed he fully healed back. But something feels off a cold feeling creeping inside me.

I can tell that something happened to him today, maybe he will tell me what it was. Maybe he doesn't even know what it is.

But I do feel glad to have him by my side. It brings me peace that I have everyone here... Well mostly everyone.

(Time Skip)

I walked inside my room, Qrow and -Y/N were sleeping in their beds and I placed Crescent Rose on the side of the bed.

I walked over to check on Qrow to see him sleeping without pain or discomfort.

I was relieved to see them both okay. I decided I should send a letter to Dad and Yang.

I walked up to the table and grabbed a Pen and paper. And I started writing about what had been happening.

Ruby: *Writing* Hey sis, I hope my letters have been reaching you and Dad. Hand-written stuff's never been super reliable, but I guess it's all we've got these days. Anyway, in case you haven't been getting them, I want to say sorry for leaving the way I did. I know you told me it was a reckless idea, and after everything I've been through, I can say you were right. It's been hard on all of us, and I'm not just talking about monsters we fought out here.

Weiss- Your POV

Atlas Pilot: Okay, you both can hide out back in the cargo hold. I'll take you as far as I can, but if we get caught, you're on your own. Understand?

You and Weiss both nod and walk into the cargo hold. You had changed into your original clothes and equipment.

Ruby: *Writing* Every step we made took us further and further away from the things we knew and every morning we woke up wondering if just over the next hill would be something good or something terrible.

Then the ship takes off and you and Weiss are set to go to Mistral.

Blake- Your POV

You stood there feeling better with your bandages off and saw you were perfectly fine and strong.