(Ch.7) The Scorpion And The Crows Nest

Weiss- Your POV 10:04 Pm

You and Klein were ordered to stay out and away from Weiss' room until further orders. This did not sit well with you and it made you feel a little uneasy.

Klein: I see that you are worried, due to orders we must not interfere with them.

You: I know, but knowing Jacques... He would do something out of proportion.

Klein: Yes, he could do that.

You sat down in a chair and fiddled with your hands. Then there was a knocking on the door. You stood up and the door opened.

Then walking in was Whitley and he seemed... Very happy at the moment.

Klein: Master Whitley? What seems to be the case you being here?

Whitley: Well, I was going to walk to my sister's room... But I wanted to bring you guys with me.

You: But we were ordered to stay here until further orders?

Whitley: Well, I'm ordering you to come with me, so let's proceed shall we?

You: Yes sir.

Whitley: Klein? Are you coming?

Klein: No, I'm afraid not sir, I have something else to do.

Whitley: If that's your choice, -Y/N let's go to my sister's room.

You: Yes sir.

You give Klein a quick look, he gives you a nod and then you follow Whitley down the hall.

About 30 ft away from the door you heard yelling and then it got quiet.

Whitley: And now we wait.

You see Whitley is making his regular appearance and form. Then he stands stationary near the door.

Then the door opens to find Jacques walking out with a mixed face and he doesn't even acknowledge about you being there and leaves.

Whitley: Well. There's all to it now.

Whitley turns around and starts walking, You're in confusion as to why he brought you here for no reason.

Then the door bursts open with Weiss fueled with anger in her face and voice.

Weiss: Whitley!

Whitley: Yes, sister?

Weiss: Did you know about this?

Whitley: About what?

Weiss: You never liked Winter. You never liked me. But you've been nothing but supportive since the moment I came back.

Whitley: If being kind to my big sister is some sort of a crime, then I supposed I'm guilty.

Weiss: You wanted this to happen.

Whitley: It's foolish not to do what Father asks.

Weiss: I can't believe you.

Whitley: Don't worry, Weiss. The Schnee family name is in good hands. Now, -Y/N you are to watch my sister. You don't let her out until you're told to. You may even be in the room if you dare wish, doesn't matter to me, just do your job.

Then he turns around and walks away. You were about to grab Weiss' shoulder but she bursts running back into her room.

You followed her and she was on her bed crying. You walked up to her and sat next to her.

You placed your hand on her shoulder. She was weeping softly. Until she came back up and hugged you tightly.

You wrapped your arms around her and made her rest in your chest.