(Ch.12) Family Blood (Volume Finale)

Ruby- Your POV

You see all RNJR is launched backwards towards you.

All you could do was watch what was happening. The Nuckelavee walks to the front of your views.

Then the top half comes to life and roars its creepy roar... You all cover your ears.

Then it focuses on Qrow. Jaune put away his sword and rushed towards Qrow.

He dodges the attack and picks up Qrow. Jaune stares at the Demon as it charges him.

Ren places his hand on the ground and a glow flows over Jaune and Qrow... Turing them an odd color.

Ren: Just get him to safety!

Jaune runs away with Qrow as Nora bombards the Demon with her grenade launcher.

It then charges at you. Everyone jumps away from it, you sluggishly roll to your side. This causes you to groan in pain.

Ruby: -Y/N!

You: Arg!! Damn it...

The Demon prepares to attack you, but Ruby propels herself and grabs you.

She sends you to the other side of the field. The Demon gets distracted by Ren and Nora.

Ruby: Are you alright?

You: Just about...

Ruby gets to her feet rushes towards it and attacks. It backs away from her and nearly hits her.

You struggle to your feet and you see Jaune join in the fight once more.

You: Damn You!!

You draw Grimm Slayer and rush forward. The Demon grabbed both Nora and Ruby and crashed them to the ground.

It looks at you and attacks you with its lengthy arm. You duck under it and jump into the air.

It tries to catch you in the air, but you kick its palm towards its face. You stabbed its chest.

It roared and flung you off its chest. You landed and it attacked you. You tried to block it but it forced you into a wall.

You fall to your knees as the pain reaches across your body.

Jaune: Guys! Keep moving, go in a circle!

You got to your feet, spat purple-red blood on the ground, and charged your attack.

Then you ran forward and dodged an attack. You moved left and right, and in a circle, you guys attacked the Demon.

Jaune slashes the leg of the horse, it gets angry and kicks him away.

You: Jaune!

You slashed across the legs and slid under them. It tries to step on you, but you flip on its back and slash across the top half back.

It grabs you and launches you into the air. Then it quickly does another hit, it lands on your leg, and you scream in pain as you feel the bone nearly snap.

Then Jaune runs up with his Ultra Sword and cuts it deeply.

The Demon does this spin attack with its arms hits everyone and groups them to one spot as it finishes them.

You scream towards it as you descend from the air, your blade aimed at its head.

It raises its arm and grabs you while in mid-air. You looked surprised at this.

You: What..?

The Demon looks at you and flings your body to the ground very fast.

You hit the floor and cause the ground around you to break.