Forever Pt.2 || Tom Riddle x reader

That night i left my prefect duties behind and walked to the lake. I found the brown haired boy sitting on the grass.
"Hi Y/n" He says.
"Hi Tom" i say.
"I wanted to talk to you about something really important" He said.
"Ok, what is it?" i said.
"You know me well enough that i do not trust anyone.." He begins.
"But i trusted you, do you know why?" He asks. I shake my head.
"Because i felt a connection between us" He said.
"And now, i think I've fallen in love with you" He says.
"I don't care if you rejected me, i don't care if you befriend me because i won't stop loving you" Tom say.
He is about to say something else but i cut him off.
"You know me well enough that i never be friends with mudbloods or half bloods" i begin taking a step towards him.
"Though, you are a half blood" Tom is about to say something but i put my finger up signalling to shoosh.
"And my best friend. When i thought about my parents reaction to finding out that i was best friends with a half blood..." i continue walking around thd boymand turning back to him.
"I started to freak out, and was going to be-friend you" i said.
"But... I didn't" i say.
"Why?" He asks.
"Because you were different...and cause i think I'm in love with you now too" I say playing with my fingers.
"Pardon?" Tom ask confused.
I shake my head and kiss him on the cheek.
"I thinm i love you too" i say.
"Uh, i didn't, um, actually plan this part because i didn't think you liked me back, but- uh, will you be my girlfriend?" Tom asked.
"Dah, of course i will" i say laughing lightly.
"Y/N!!! Why aren't you on patrol?" One of the Ravenclaw prefects shout from the castle.
"Um..." i mumble.
"I should probably go..." i say.
"Yeah" Tom agrees.
"Well, I'll see you tomorrow, bye" i say kissing him on the cheek quickly before running away back to the castle.

A/n- im sorry that this was so short but i couldn't think of anything to add.....
Anyway, hope you enjoyed, please comment and remember to vote! ☺