Chapter 2: The Surprise

Layla started replying to Russel's e-mail on his/her computer

***************
To: Russel Hobbs
From: Layla Jacobs
Subject: Re: "My Best Friend" Video

hi russel!
my friend Y/N is a really big fan of u guys. he/she'd b freaking out right now but i'd like to keep it a surprise from her/him. Y/N is Y/A years old and is a student at Y/S in *Y/C. he/she plays guitar, ukulele, and the piano. u can contact them here ----> E/M but not yet tho. i'll tell u when it's fine 2 message them. hope it helps!

sincerely,
lay
***************

Your best friend had just about told all your friends about what happened, they swore not to tell anything to you, as to make it the biggest surprise of your life. Layla leans back on her chair "You can thank me later, Y/N." She says to themself as she takes a sip of soda in a can.

The next day was day two of your grounding, you thought you might want to watch some TV, all the Sunday Morning cartoons were up which you loved as a kid, even up to this day. Everyone in your family knew you had a love for cartoons, but none of your friends knew. You just didn't want to get teased like a repeat of last year. After the cartoons, nothing else that was good was on. You had nothing else to do. So you got your guitar and started singing to F/S. You paused for a minute "Hold on." You said to yourself. You put down your guitar and got your phone to play a video.

"My name is Y/N and I'm gonna be singing F/S by F/S/A. I hope you like it." You said smiling to the camera.

The video was over you started editing it and uploading it to the internet. You got positive feedback from people around the world in the comment section and decided to do more. You did some rap covers from time to time. You also did a LOT of Gorillaz covers. Your most popular covers were "Clint Eastwood", "5/4" and "Tomorrow Comes Today". You gained more than five thousand folllwers on your social media accounts. Your best friend linked his/her followers to your videos and you got even more followers. You were very tired after that and managed to sleep on the couch.

Monday came and you woke up at 5:30 in the morning. You took a shower and you were frozen by the water once again. You got dressed and ate breakfast. Once those tasks were finished, you looked at your watch, you still had more than one hour until 7 o' clock. Suddenly you got a call from Layla, she told you to bring all the things that you needed for camping or things you'll need as if you were moving "I'll explain later, I talked to your parents about this already. Make sure you've got everything, because you can't go back.".

So you decided to walk to school. "Guys, I'm leaving for school." "Do you need a ride?" Your father asked while reading his newspaper. "Nah, I'm good." You said to your parents as you wore your backpack and went out of the door. "I'll miss her/him, D/N." Your mother said to your father as they watch you walk to school.

While walking, you had your hands in your pockets the whole time. You had your guitar on left shoulder. It was still cold outside, even if it was almost summer. You liked how It was always peaceful in your neighborhood early in the morning.

You got to school 56 minutes early which was quite impressive. So you figured you'd do your homework there because you forgot to yesterday. After that you remembered you brought brought your phone to school. It wasn't allowed, but a lot of people in your class brought theirs and nobody seems to care. Only the first graders tell on you guys nowadays. When a few people started coming in the classroom, you just stayed put and played your uke. It was small enough to fit in your bag, so you bring in everyday. You also drew some people in your notebook that was supposed to be for English, but whatever.

After the almost one hour of freedom you had class started. You're the kind of guy who listens but does something else during that time (which is drawing) but gets to answer the questions anyway.

Lunch came and you and your friends were hanging out by the spot where you've been hanging at since second grade. "Okay, Layla, why exactly did I have to bring all this load to school?!" you gave a stern look. "Look, we can't tell you everything, but just bring all your stuff to the Science Lab for Chemistry class." Layla answers your question. "Your parents sent an excuse letter for early dismissal, someone will pick you up forty minutes early." Martin adds. You reply "Whatever this is, make sure it's fine with my parents, okay?!" And your friends nod.

Chemistry was your final subject, which was good because they let the students bring all their stuff to the Lab. Your teacher was talking about formulas and stuff then checked her watch "Mr./Ms. L/N, it's time to go home. Your guardians could be waiting" You get your things then suddenly your friends hug you. "Bye." Your best friend says. "Okay...?" You give them a confused face as you walk out of the classroom.

You showed the guards your excuse letter and allowed you to pass through the gate. You were waiting for the people who you were expecting for about five minutes now but nobody showed up. But the next thing you knew Shwoosh! You were caught in a sack and it sounded like you were being loaded onto a car.

You hear a voice. "Mudz... 'ah don' fink 'phis is a good idea"
"Oh, 'shaddup already, Faceache, just hold thei' stuff."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
A/N: For you guys this might be a regular lengthed chapter but I felt it was a long one for me :) everything will be revealed in the next chapter, though, I think you guys know what's gonna happen ;)