Chapter 7: Ride

"Mkay, get ready, we'll leaving in a while." Murdoc told everyone. You decided to bring your backpack. It's for art materials. Whenever you go out to eat or to the mall, you'll never leave them. You might as well bring some money with you. It was just enough to buy lunch, you know, in case hey weren't going to treat you.

You changed your shirt to the one you were supposed to wear earlier. It wasn't that cold out anymore, so you thought leaving your jacket behind. All of you kinda did your own stuff after the game. You messaged your parents about this.

*************
9:24 A.M., Tuesday
You: Mummmm! Daaadd!!!
M/N: hi sweetie. i'm at work, what is it?
D/N: yo dude.
You: dad plz no.
M/N: how are u and the gorillas???
You: mUM ITS GORILLAZ WITH A Z.
D/N: the z is 4 making it look cool rite
You: ...
M/N: darling tell whatever u need to now. My break will end soon​
You: 1st of all I got owned by noodle the guitarist in a video game.
D/N: i taught u the cheat codes in a lot of video games what happened to u
**************

"Hah, not those video games, dad." You said to yourself

***************
You: lol sorry.
2nd WE'RE GOING OUT TO EAT FOR LUNCH!!!
M/N: I applaud u son/daughter.
D/N: man i wished my childhood was dat cool. id be hanging out with the foo fighters or something.
You: IM LITERALLY SCREAMING INSIDE THO
D/N: goodluck kiddo. say hi 2 murdoc 4 me k?
You: (y)
M/N: murdoc is the 1 w/ no eyes am i right
D/N: no.
You: AND WAIT THATS NOT ALL. ILL BE PLAYING THE KEYBOARD FOR THEIR SHOW!
D/N: im proud. send us pics k?
You: sure. anyway bye guys ill be getting ready luv u.
********

"Y/N! We'll be leavin' now." 2-D called. You got up immediately and put your phone in your pocket while zipping your backpack. "Wait! May I bring my guitar? Or atleast the uke?" You asked permission. "Aw, whatta' ya guna do with tha'?!" Murdoc felt irritation again. "Mudz, just let 'em bring thei' ukelele o' whateva'." 2-D told. "Ugghhh, fine! Do whad'ya want." Murdoc unwillingly permitted. "Great." You said getting your ukelele, it was small enough to fit in your backpack. "Thanks, Stu." You looked at 2-D. "Don' mention i'." He replied as you went outside, following the others since you didn't know where their vehicle is.

You got in the back of the geep with Noodle and Russel, while 2-D and Murdoc on the other hand, were in the front seats. "Yo Y/N, you okay there?" Russel concerned. "I'm great, thanks." You said while grabbing to phone out of your pocket. "Guys, let's take a picture!" You said directing your phone in the perfect angle where everybody is seen. "Y/N! Put that thing back! It's too dangerous!" Russel told you. "Russ, relax. If tha' kid wants to snap a photo, le' them." Murdoc exclaimed, and can't care less about your safety anymore. Noodle added "Right, and after all, It's going to be our first!". It made Russel think for a moment, but he finally spoke "Ugh, okay. Just be careful." "Thanks!" You said.

"Smile!" You said as you pressed 'capture' on your phone. The picture looked nice, yes, it was a struggle to take since you were on a moving vehicle holding onto it with only one hand, but you were so happy. You finally got a picture with them. The picture had Noodle with a soft grin with her tongue out and doing the 'peace sign', Russel grinning, 2-D looking​ back to the camera with a full-blown smile, showing his missing teeth, and Murdoc looking back as well with a devilish grin and a 'Rock N' Roll' sign using his left hand while his other hand is on the steering wheel. You guys nearly bumped into a truck because of that.

"Thank you guys!" You said to the four of them, very, very happily. You put your phone back in your pocket, almost falling off.

Most of the ride was showing the rest around Y/C. It was really fun on the road with them. They were just like your siblings when they were on a ride. 2-D and Murdoc played some music, and most of them were actually your favourites or became your favourites immediately.

The geep started moving slower and slower, and that was because you were near your destination, (any mall near you). "We're here. Now get down." Murdoc said to everybody as they started getting off the vehicle. Once you got in, heads were turned. Atleast some. Gorillaz isn't as popular as back in the day, but a lot of people recognized who they and who you were.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

(A/N: Hope you enjoyed this filler-ish chapter, I know it's kinda short, but I'll make up for it, if anyone's even reading this, that is.)