thirty three news

E News

Up and coming actor, Lanie Grey, who we know for playing the insanely adorable Dawn Allen on The CW's The Flash, may have just met the thing she can't outrun

While walking to The Flash's comiccon panel, Grey was hit by a speeding car. What seems to have been a terrible accident may not be an accident at all. High School student Roxy Gean has been sending Grey death threats since she landed the role on the Flash. According to her parents, Roxy was in San Diego at the time of the accident. She is in custody now under suspicion for the hit and run.

The reason for the hit and run are unknown at this moment, all we know is that Lanie Grey is holding onto life by a thread and that her costars are sorrowful.

"How someone could run over a teenager like Lanie, I just don't know," says Violett Bean, costar and friend of Grey.

Main star of the Flash, Grant Gustin, is as seen on social media a big brother figure to Grey. He was too upset to give us a statement.

A/N: hey everyone!¡ So I want all of your opinions on something. So I'm writing a book right now, not on wattpad, and I'm thinking of publishing it on Amazon. It would be distributed world wide on kindle. So what I want to know is... What price would you buy my book for??? Please comment the ideal price for my book and please do not say free.

Anyways how are you liking this book??? Let me know!!