Indecent Offers

MATURE CONTENTS AHEAD

CHAPTER 4 - INDECENT OFFERS

REBECCA'S POV

I only smirked, biting my lips when he spread my ass cheeks. Gosh, before dinner all I was looking forward to was Al and I adding deeds to words in my room, but then we sat at the table and there was Will practically eye-fucking me ... I felt hot all over again and couldn't really resist, so that when he hinted behind me, towards his bedroom, I guess, I picked up the chance and claimed I'd take a shower, knowing he'd follow me because he knew I'd already taken one before dinner, so that was a signal.

The nickname he used for me had my insides churn, I swear. I mean, how many girls can claim a guy called them Aphrodite? I've been enough in school to know she was the Greek goddess of love and beauty, and having a guy call you that means he thinks you're really hot ... well, he said that, didn't he? When I asked why the nickname, he only responded "because you're as hot as a freaking goddess". My ... that feels hot, doesn't it?

I yelped, pushing my butt back, when I felt his tongue slide between my lips. Will licked my whole core, from the bottom up to my clit, with the flat part of his tongue, making me feel it all and moan loudly already. I guess that, if this is the pace, Byron and Al are gonna hear pretty much everything. 

Will repeated his move a few times, seeing to follow my inner and outer labia on one side by the tip of his tongue. I could feel every detail of his actions, as if it were in slow motion.

He spread my labia with his hands and sucked on each of my inner lips, only to then kiss the outer ones while his fingers tickled my labia. I was already gripping onto the wall for dear life, believe me. He went on like that for a while, and I kept moaning like a fool, wiggling my butt against his face, to feel more and more. My core was so slick already that it was fairly easy for him to lick me like freaking ice cream.

I moaned louder, gripping the tap and incidentally switching on the shower, when Will slipped his tongue inside my needy core, I don't know how the hell was he able to do that, but that small thing felt so hard that it was as if he were fucking me with his big shaft other than with his tongue. His hands dug in my ass cheeks as he thrust his tongue in and out of me, so hard that I was already quivering, my orgasm building up at mad speed.

Gosh, and I thought he couldn't get any better than the first time. Seriously, you'd never think he's able to do such things, with his nerdy look he fools you, making you believe he's not one to dare, and yet ... I screamed loud when his finger slipped into my butthole, and I felt so hot that the water pouring on my back was evaporating, or at least I felt like it was.

Gosh, I was on cloud nine, my insides clenched so violently that the orgasm flooded out, and I could hear him moan as he probably caught all my juices in his mouth. That was awesome.

But he wasn't done, no, no ... Will barely gave me a moment to catch my breath, then he slipped his finger and tongue out of me and cupped my clit with his mouth, humming as his tongue darted in and out again while he literally ate me out, seeing as he was actually sort of cleaning me up ... making it worse, because that way, another orgasm was building up, and he obviously knew that, because I could feel his smirk against my skin. The jerkface. He enjoys playing wicked, doesn't he?

I don't know how many times I came, I just know that after the third one I lost count, neither do I know how long did he went on like that, I just know that at some point I was barely breathing, also due to the steam of the water pouring on my back, I was holding onto the tap for dear life, when I screamed loudly ... why?

Eh, because Mr. Wicked impaled me with his hard shaft, and I felt like he could reach even my stomach with how deep he was, and to prove me that, as he started thrusting, he lifted my leg and half spun me around, making me face him even while being turned sideways, then he grabbed my hand, kind of making me lose balance for a moment, but he held me steady, and he brought my hand to my lower stomach, just above my sporadic pubic hair, to make me concretely feel how deep he was into my womb. Kinda like 'hey, I'm that big, babe, yes'.