Tell me how you wanna be fucked

This chapter is a little longer than usual,but trust me...it's worth it...

CHAPTER 10 - TELL ME HOW YOU WANNA BE FUCKED

REBECCA'S POV

"Hey, guys! I'm home!" I nearly shouted from the door once I entered, which has become a routine since that time I was late and Al scolded me for having scared him. I received no response, though. "Guys!"

"They're out." I heard Byron's deep voice from the kitchen. Oh. And I had been eager. Both the assholes ditched me. How could they? Especially after Al kept on texting me very sinful ideas that came to his mind for tonight, as he said, also mentioning that it was almost certain that Will would be home while Byron would be out on a date. So I thought, foursome not just yet, but maybe threesome ...

I can't deny I had a hard time trying to focus on working and not on pressing my legs together at the thought of Will and Al doing to me all the dirty things I've seen only in some specific videos. Yes, I watched porn a few times. Hell, I still do. Back to when I didn't have Jerkface sliding between my legs almost every night, I had to get my inspiration somewhere, don't you think?

I reached Byron in the kitchen, finding him in the making of a sandwich. He was all dressed up, though. I mean, he wore a black suit whose jacket was missing – the sleeves of his black shirt were rolled up to show off his strong arms and ... hmmm ... only that had very dirty thoughts fill my mind.

"Hey." I greeted, going to lean over the island, and when he gave me a onceover, I realized that that position exposed my cleavage a little, and he was very well aware of that. "Didn't you have a date?" I asked as I sat up properly, trying not to give him too much of a sight, but neither making a show of buttoning my shirt either. 

The first buttons of his shirt were undone, too, and I could see his ebony skin. God, don't you love it when guys do that? Have their shirts undone, I mean. It gives them this cured but also ragged look that drives me insane.

He shrugged, explaining: "She ditched me."

I couldn't retain the gasp that came out of my mouth, and Byron looked up at me, arching an eyebrow. "How could she? What fool would ditch you?"

That had him crack a small smile, and he shook his head to conceal it. "She said something came up and we'll reschedule it."

I frowned. "What kind of thing came up on a Sunday evening?"

He shrugged, gloomy. "I don't know, she just said she had to cancel and she'd call me."

That was absurd. I mean, what kind of fool would ditch a guy like Byron? What kind of thing could she have to do that was so important not to let her go out with him? It's absurd, if you ask me. I'd never bail on one like him. I mean, aside from his evident hotness, he's a great guy, grumpy on the surface, but deep down very cute and adorable. At least he is with me.

Living with three guys is not always easy, they can be loud and annoying and gross – especially Al – but they're awesome, each in their own way. And besides, I get eye candy. I can't complain about that.

Byron half chuckled as he shook his head once he was done making his sandwiches – and I'll avoid enumerating the amount of things he put in there. "It's no big deal, Rebbie. It's fine. Just ..." He took a deep breath.

I tilted my head to the side, studying him. "What is it?" I asked, because, clearly, the reason why he was so grim didn't entirely have to do with this girl bailing on him. Clearly there was something bigger.

Byron inhaled harshly, about to speak up, then changed his mind, so just grabbed the plate with his sandwiches and a beer, and headed to the living room. I followed him, plopping onto the seat beside him, barely leaving enough space between us, which I guess is why he gave me a warning look.