I hate gerard way.

Can I just fucking say that I hate Gerard. I hate him I hate him I hate him. Yet if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be what I am today. He wanted to keep us alive and he sure fucking accomplished that but I just-I have this fucking hatred towards him that I've been trying to swallow but it keeps coming back up.

Don't get me wrong I love him. He is such a nice fucking guy like if you like mcr there is no way (lmao) in hell that you don't love Gerard he's just the best okay BUT I FUCKING WANNA PUNCH HIM SOMETIMES

I feel like everything he says about what happened with mcr is a fucking lie I can't be the only one! He said at first that he wasn't feeling it anymore then because Mikey and him where getting into bad habits HE KEEPS MOTHER FUCKING SWITCHING HIS ANSWERS.

WHY?! Just give us a better explanation Gerard what did that voice fucking tell you cuz I'm bouta square the fuck up with it!!!

He said that ' it ended on good term' MOTHER FUCKER NAH. why he gotta lie so fucking much?! I'm pretty fucking sure not fucking talking to each other for a good time isn't 'good terms' YALL WERE ALL DEPRESSED AND SHIT. NOT GOOD TERMS GERARD NOT GOOD TERMS.

And also the band literally split up because he said so. Ain't no body wanted to besides him like? My boi wyd? IM FUCKING LIVID YALL CAN YOU TELL?!

I'm so fucking hurt! I WAS CRYING LIKE A COUPLE MINUTES AGO FROM HOW MUCH THAT HURT

NOT TO MENTION THERES A FUCKING RUMOR GOING AROUND THAT FRANK DIDNT EVEN KNOW THAT HE FOUND OUT LIKE US.

Through a shitty ass half asses twitter post. And I actually think it's true like why tf do you think Gerard and him took almost THREE FUCKING YEARS to talk?! Frank was just as salty as all of us!!

"Used to have a best friend now just one more enemy" HONESTLY LIKE WTFFFF

When I went to go see frank this was the first song he sang and skipped saying that like watch I'm gonna put up the video
(I CANT PUT VIDEOS FUCKKKKK!!)

"It had quietly been in the works" BOI I STG NO!! It was you and only you who fucking planned this!! NONE OF THESE- LOOK At the end of the day I(we) can throw all the fits we want and we won't get them back, we won't get the truth about frerard (I...

(It was fucking real don't u dare say it wasn't)

Maybe one day we'll get a real fucking explain to why it happened so fast and so soon. Maybe.

Till that day comes I'll keep making/piecing theories together because I WILL AND CANT REST.

Okay... yo gurl is gonna sit ina corner and think about her life choices, see ya guys on a new update on curse of curves.