He's a cunt and I'm a twat

Yooo so I'm like I kinda sorta wanna break up with my boyfriend. Now it's not completely his fault but he irritates the living fuck outa me sometimes and not even in a cute way. Like he'll take foreverrrr to respond which I shouldn't really give a shit about because fuck some people are busy sometimes.

And and I'm not fucking saint either okay? I am a huge fucking dick like-*sigh* I don't like showing or really giving affection. I don't know what it is I just don't like it. He doesn't either but definitely more then me. Like I remember we called once and ya know we had a nice chat and what not but when he was tired he was like
"Well I'm gonna sleep now, goodnight"
And I was all like "goodnight!" And hung up because I DIDNT WANNA SAY 'I love you' CUZ HE ALWAYS SAYS IT AND I FELT BAD LIKE TWO SECONDS AFTER AND I JUST MESSAGED HIM THAT I LOVED HIM BUT I KNOW HE WAS SALTY BECAUSE THE NEEEXT DAYYY

We called again and at the end he was like
"I'm gonna go to sleep now...I love you I guess"
And I was like "oh you guess?"
And he was like" yeah"
And I ain't no begging ass pussy ass bitch so I was like" ha okay night" and hung up.

Now he has said some stuff to me that like kinda rude but I can't even hate because I say rude shit to him sometimes also. I go from "IM JUST A WIDDLE BABY LIKE DONT HURT MY FEELS YOU BITCH" to "you think I actually have feelings? HAHAAA jokes on you buddy"

And he does some shit sometimes that's really sketchy it says stuff that just sounds like he's trying to make me jealous or mad which doesn't work because again I'm made of nothing.

One more thing, he know I'm bi and he kinda gets salty when I talk about frank or anything that lives and breathes that I find attractive.
But when he says stuff like that I don't and it's legit like he says it more and more when he realizes I don't give a shit???

I just-I really really don't wanna be putting up with this shit because fuck I really don't have to.
He also told me this yesterday cuz we called again

Him:you know how I'm half Japanese right?
Me:yes
Him:my friend walks up to me and goes 'dude I found out yesterday I have Japanese in me too!'
And I was like 'I can put more Japanese in you'

Me: oh haha

Like how tf do I even answer to that?? That kinda fucked up, huh?

I don't know guys I'm just really thinking about this...