BREAKING NEWS

PRESS MEET

 Shruthi Hassan: we didn't done anything wrong other than borrowing money from Shiva for Akshara's movie. We never expect that Shiva would do this for us because we cant pay him interest...

Akshara Hassan: Its his plan to trap us and to destroy our family name by setting bomb in one of his enemies marriage hall. Thank god Dhanush, Anirudh and Siva understood our situation and helped us to finally prove the truth.

Shruthi Hassan: and i have to say this because there are rumors that I wanted to marry Anirudh and its my plan to ruin their wedding! Ani is my best friend and a great music director. There's nothing like that. the tragedy happened when I and Akshara were going to his wedding..

Akshara Hassan:and some even wrote on papers that my sister is the one who made Shiva to kidnap Y/N some months ago... and dad told us not to see him again... (starts crying)

Shruthi Hassan:(wiping her tears) its okay Akshara, the real criminal is behind the jail rods and dad already apologized t o us nah then why are you crying?... I called on you to clarify all the rumors against us. I never asked Ani to marry me neither our parents.. I never saw Ani like that. And I never told Shiva to attack Y/N. Shiva actually held us under his custody. now everything's cleared. I and Akshara planned to went abroad for some peace... being in prison for 7 days is like...

One Reporter: i can understand ma'am. happy journey ma'am. we are expecting you to come with joy and to act in many more hit movies!!

Other Reporter: we hope Akshara ma'am would come with a new story to direct.

Shruthi Hassan and Akshara Hassan: surely. thank you.

*******************************************************************************************

Kamal Hassan: I'm sorry my lovely daughters.I should have believed in you. I should never told you to get out. I'm so sorry ma. now go and free up your mind. Here's your passes.

Shruthi: how many times you say sorry pa? its also our fault to borrow money from him without you knowing...forgive us pa...

Akshara: its all because of me pa... that's why Anirudh matter also leaked out

Kamal Hassan: we don't wanna talk about it anymore... go and pack your baggage!!!

***********************************************************************************************

Atharva's POV

they....they're...out... then they will sure come for me for revenge. Ah! my head is aching. I should leave this nasty drinking habit. Its all because of you Y/N!!!! Don't think that I will leave you easily.

Ahhh, right side head is so aching like a someone hitting me with hammer.I should visit that doctor which my bro Surya told me.

Its all because of you Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N.... what a lovely name?It will be more lovely if everyone calls her Mrs. Atharva. But instead they call her Mrs. Anirudh. argh!ahh! my  head ache is growing day by day. have to call the hospital for appointment....

**********************************************************************************************

Im sorry this is more like a introduction than a chapter.... I will update regularly after march 31st!!! thank you for you support to poda. Thats why Thalli Pogathey is created. without your support, it would be nothing. thanks again...

enjoy reading

feel free to comment!!!!!!!!

- book_worm_I_am