Talk to me

After some days

"I only talked to you because you were begging and crying and didn't ate well and alomst lost weight. I don't want your fans to think that I'm not feeding you well" She said as I rolled my eyes.

"Did you just rolled your eyes? "She asked me.

"No no no there was a dust in my eyes" I said.

Well, I explained everything and literally begged her to talk to me.

"when will we land on India? " She asked as I looked my watch.

"we will land in about 30 minutes" I said as she squeezed her cheeks with her hand. Aww so cute.

"can't wait to go to my house. "She said.

"I too can't wait to do something "I said.

"do what? " she questioned me.

"going to my house"I said.

Two hours later

"Im so tired, like even my body cells can't function."I said as I sank on my bed. I missed my room so much. Y/N too missed her room.
That's why I left her in her house to spend time with her parents.

Wondering what is she doing now?

In Y/N's House

I missed my bed so much. My room haven't changed a bit. My mom didn't changed because she missed me. My sister too missed me but too stubborn to admit it.

*tin tin**

The sound made me jumo a little. Why didn't I changed this annoying notification tone?

I quickly grabbed my phone to see messages from unknown number. It must be Atharva. Why he still doing this even after I found out?

Unknown:Having fun?

Y/N: Atharva, stop messaging me and get lost.

Unknown: You must have missed your room...

I gulped. How does he know...

I blocked the number quickly and deleted the messaged. That jerk. Won't he stop? Why does he keep on torturing me?

Then I received a call from another unknown number. I decided to answer the phone and to shout at him.

Unknown:Why did you block me, Miss. T.

Y/N: Just shut the hell up why are... Wait... Wha... What did you called me?

Unknown: Miss. T, ma lady.

I started to sweat and my hand shook continuously. The voice is not Atharva. But he is someone else.

Y/N:wh...who are you?

Unknown :The boy you never noticed.

A/N
I know I told you I write longer chapters but wrote short I'm sorry but here's a plot twist.hope you all enjoy the story.

Please forgive me for not updating regularly. 🙏🙏🙏🙏