Tux and Scarlett

Anirudh's POV

Unknown:Enjoy!!

Oh. My. God.

***************************

I totally lost my sleep.  Y/N is sleeping. Guess she's tired of crying. She looked like a kitten in sleep.  Don't worry babe. I never let anyone hurt you. 
I feel very heavy.  I have a light head ache. 
I stood up and the Air hostess walked towards me.

"I'm having a headache,can I have some tablets? "I asked her. 

"Sir,  wash your face in the bathroom.  It'll  make you refreshed and I get the tablets for you "she smiled and went to their room.

I headed to the bathroom  to see a couple making out.  Come on! In bathroom?  Seriously?  And this is a public bathroom.  I glared at them and they slowly made their way out.  I glared at then until they got back to their seats. 

How could they make out when I'm having a hard time? And I'm married for gods sake still I'm like a bachelor,  if you could understand what I mean.  I washed my face and put on the tablet which the air hostess gave.

I feel drowsy. Guess it's because  of the pain killer. My eyelids closed slowly.  I landed my hand on Y/N's hand and held it tightly.

Don't worry Y/N, I will break that moron's finger which sending us messages.

************************************

Y/N's POV

"Ani,  am I looking good? " I asked my husband. I'm wearing  a red slitted dress which is slitted up-to my mid thigh. 

"Good?  You're looking so damn hot! "

His comment made me smirk.  "I think I have to protect you " he said.

"from what?"I asked.

"From Parisians.  They gonna ask you for dance but I won't let" he said with a smirk. 

We entered the hall.  A women is giving   masks to everyone entering the hall.  I got a red masquerade and Ani is wearing a black masquerade which suits to his tuxedo as well.

When we entered the hall,  the melody music changed into tango music.

Ani grabbed a red rose from a table and held out a hand for me.  I accepted and he stocked the rose in my ear as we started to dance. 

"can you make the dance more interesting? "I whispered in his ears.  He suddenly grabbed my hip and carried me bridal style. 

Then he made it to the middle of the hall.  He rested his face on mine.  He slowly came for my lips then the DJ shouted in the mic.  We jumped and got off.

"let's make this night even interesting. Couples are you ready for  mysterious dance.  Ladies come to right side and gentlemen  go to left side.  The light will be out for 5 minutes and a peice of paper will be given to you. Men and women having same numbers should pair up and dance until the music ends. Best pair will be gifted. " DJ finished. 

This is childish. I came here to dance with Ani not with some Parisian.

The light  went off.  I was given  a peice of paper.  I looked at the number.  6. My lucky number.  Leta see if Ani too gets this number.  But I can't find my husband since everyone else wearing the same black tuxedo and thin as him. 

The men started to rise their peice of paper  to find their pair.  I looked for number 6.

Oh there it is.  The person is standing near a table.  I went and showed him my peice of paper.