Tin tin

I opened our room's to see Andy  complimenting  Y/N.

A very  pleasant scenery. Note the sarcasm.

"Ma'am you look like a Golden flower in this dress. " Andy said to Y/N who is blushing  facing down..
"Andy stop it,  you told me this tenth time! " Y/N said covering her face. 

I stared at them.
"Mr. Ravichander, did you went to gym? " Andy asked me.

"No" I said staring at him. 

"Why are you sweating Ani? " Y/N said  taking a towel and coming towards me.  She gave it to me. "Go and wash your face Ani. "She said.  I opened the bedroom's door. 

I walked towards the bathroom  and opened it.  Hot fresh air smelling strawberry tickles my nose. 
Wait!  Strawberry!!  Y/N bathed with a strawberry soap.  And the message was received when she  was bathing. And....  I quickly went to the hall.

Y/N is wearing a yellow dress with a thin black border. Sunflower...

I gulped.  Okay,  this is creepy.  How come SHURTHI OR ANYBODY else know what soap Y/N uses or what dress she wears!!!

I quickly got out of the bathroom and started to check if there is a hidden camera here.  I'm now at the top of my anger.  If I catch that"Unknown "person, he is sure dead.  Literally.

I started to collapse everything.  I sliced everything down. Hearing the sound, Y/N and Andy came to the room.

"What happened  Ani why are you dropping things!" Y/N shouted shocked.  How can I explain this to Y/N?

"Mr.Ravichander what is this? " Andy asked me. 

"First you get out" I shouted at Andy.

"Ani why  are" "I said get out"I said cutting off Y/N.

Andy went saying nothing.

I started to take off the bed sheets, throwing them down.  I took off the covers of the  pillow.

"ANI STOP THIS WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS? "Y/N shouted.

I went near Y/N. "Whoever watching this,  now watch this too" I said grabbing her hips and kissing her lips.  I could sense her fear. She pushed me from her but I grabbed her collar and never leave her lips.

She pushed me off from her.  She breathed fastly as I am. "Hey if you can hear me know that she is mine and I will sure pick your eyes out from your face and kill you  in a way you never wish to die. "I shouted looking at the corners of the walls.

Y/N stood freezing.  She looked me like I'm....  Sort of...  Like a psycho.  But the real psycho is that  unknown who dared to come inside my wife's bedroom.

"Y/N"I said walking towards her.  She stepped at few steps backwards.  It hurted inside to watch her fearing me. 

I hugged her tightly. She cried.

"Y/N I can explain. But you have to listen without  freaking  out"I said silently.

She remained silently.  I walked her to bed and made her sit.  I grabbed a glass of water and gave it to her.

"You need it more?" She said making me drink.

"Y/N.." how can I say this to my wife.  That someone was in her bedroom when she we bathing and changing.  How can I say that some psycho  watched her? 

******Tin tin**************

Unknown: Hahaha,  I'm not dumb to hid camera, I have my ways.

" I thought I lost my phone,You have it. ?" Y/N asked me.

"Y/N this Psycho started sending messages to your phone.  I thought it was Shruthi but she was moving. I don't think this is a woman. 

She took her phone from my hand and read the previous  messages.  She covered her mouth.

I feel so awful  for not protecting my wife.  How can a person walk to my bedroom when I'm still living in the same building.  Yes the security  camera!!

"Y/N security camera.  Come with me.  From now I never leave you alone"I said grabbing her hand and running to the security room.

I told them the time when Y/N was bathing.

I shocked at what I saw.