Again???

Ani's POV

"Is this room No. 509?? Don't you think that you're the only one resident here in this hotel!! There is a 409 beneath you.  If you want to have fun with your girl,  do it in a silent way don't disturb my sleep.  I'm warning you next time I  will COMPLAIN ABOUT YOU. DO YOU KNOW WHO AM I?  I CAN KICK YOU OUTSIDE SO SHUT UP AND LET ME SLEEP!!!!!!"  she cutted her call. 

"What happened  Ani?  Let me guess, people living beneath us are mad because  of our running and stuff? I thought that this luxurious  hotel is sound proof? " Y/N asked..  More to herself.

"yes Y/N, you're right.  But I am shocked about the person who spoke to me.  The voice is familiar to me. " I said,  but I'm  not sure of it.  Is she here?  No. not possible.

"Ani who was it then? "Y/N asked me.  I don't want to ruin our great time.  So I didn't want to talk about their topic.

"Y/N can we go to swimming? " I asked her. 

"sure.  I love swimming " She replied.  So this is gonna be fun.

***********************************

"Ani,  but I'm  too shy to come with this suit!! " Y/N pleaded behind the changing room doors.

"come on baby,  you sure wearing the longest and lengthiest swimming suit in the world" I said rolling my eyes.

"okay,,,? " She said coming outside. Her  blue suit stopping right at the knee  looked...  Pretty romantic or should I say hot?

She waved her hand in front of my face while I was busy checking out her. 

I quickly changed into my half length tights and we went near the pool.

"why no one is here? " Y/N asked me.

"Guess they're probably sleeping. That's why I thought to have fun with you!" I said and winked at her.

"thank god no one can See Me in this dress. " she said.

"what's wrong with this suit? "I asked her.

"What will someone think if they saw a married woman in this kinda suit?" she asked me.

"oh my stupid  Indian orthodox wife,  there's nothing wrong. Any woman can wear what they feel comfortable. And as a fashion designer  you should be a role model to all other woman's... "I said.

"oh Ani,  you're sweet" I said.

"Let's jump " I said and without thinking twice I  dragged Y/N and jumped inside the pool.  The cold water attacked our body and it is so relaxing.

We started laughing  so loudly while playing.

"Ani! Room no.  409 is still near this pool.  Maybe they get disturbed
.."She said.

Well,  I did that on purpose..  I b want to see that voice owner.

"we do paid Y/N... Come on its late lets get to our room"i said and went to Gents changing room.

************************************

7:00pm

I made a plan.  I made the  movable wadrobe to meet the surface creating a loud thud. I think that's enough to get 409 knocking my door. 

Y/N ran from the kitchen and shocked  to see the big wadrobe down.

"Ani what happened? Did you get injured? " she said looking at my hands and legs.

"No,  hon.  I think it's time to face the 409" I said smiling like a evil freak.

****Bang bang bang bang***

409 banged the door instead of knocking.  Guess she's mad now.

I opened the door to reveal the person's  face.  The face belong to a famous actress  who recently came out from the jail because  of us.

S. H. R. U. T. H. I. H. A. S. S. A. N