Loved you first

Y/N's POV (flashback continuation)

It's been two weeks. I wrote him three letters per week. Yes, Fiez and Thivi told me that my writing is more romantic like poetry so they told me to write and they will deliver.

I refer to love novels to write letters. It looks like he is waiting for letters. He constantly keeps on checking his bag.

This time he even left a note with it.

We are going to open it now. As soon as reading it, three of us jaw dropped to the ground.

To Miss. T,

I really appreciate your letters. I was really touched by your writing. So I waited for your letters for two weeks to copy it and to write for my loved one. I'm sorry to say this. I love Y/N so much, much before even I joined this school. I was flattered by her beauty in the interschool competition and decided to join this school for her. I'm telling you my true feelings for her so please understand my feelings for her. Stop sending my letters from today. I feel bad for copying from you and to write her letters.

Aswin.

I almost fainted but my friends are laughing so loudly.

I went home without saying anything but they keep on teasing me by saying things lime he looks handsome if he removed his glasses bla bla bla...

Fiez's POV

"Our plan got easy. Thivi give me a paper. "
.
.
.
.
.
The next day

Today I came to school earlier because my parents went to lawyer for some problem.

No one is in class except me and Aswin. I decided not to look at him. It is awkward after knowing his secret love for me. But he keeps on looking at me without even blinking. He never dares to look at the girls' side. Maybe it's because we're alone.?

I keep on staring at my bench. Suddenly he placed a piece of paper on my bench and went out quickly.

What the hell!?!?

I opened it. My hands shaking.

"Come to the Chemistry lab." It says.

My hand is sweating! Is he going to propose to me? I will definitely say no! But I'm afraid of what he will do! No one will be in that block!

I slowly entered the chemistry lab and wiped the sweat off my face by my kerchief.

He is standing on the farthest corner of the lab. Why there?!!

I went near that corner safely distancing myself from him. He then turned towards me. He was looking down. When he looked up to face me I turned my face to the apparatus.

" why... Di... Did you... Call... Called me? "I managed to say. Why am I stumbling? Because of my guiltiness?

"I never thought you'll love me too!..... Miss. T" He said silently as I quickly turned to him.

How... How in the world did he know?

He then slowly walked towards me as I quickly walked backward and fell down.

He quickly came to lift me but I got up myself and ran out of the chemistry lab!

I ran to our class! Everyone is here! I ran to my friends and told them everything.

"Really! he said that! I never thought he'll quickly respond! " Fies said.

"What? " I asked in confusion.

"after you went home... We wrote a letter revealing that you're Miss.T" Thivi said.

"WWHATTTTT" I almost shouted when Aswin came inside the class looking at me in disappointment.

"Hey! It's just a game! Moreover, he will fly to Australia after finishing exams! So don't worry!
We can tell him the truth after the exams! Now we have to write a letter about your behavior at the lab" Fiez told.

"NO. I never going to give him or talk to him! " I was very angry with my friends. How could they do this without telling me a word?

"Oh.. Okay... Don't worry. We'll take care of it in the letter. " Thivi said.

"What are you going to do now? " I asked.

"I'm going to say that you're too shy to talk to him. And I'm also going to say that you don't talk to him in school. Only on messages" Thivi said.

"There's no way I give him my phone number," I said.

"okay. I'll give mine and chat" Fiez said.

.......
.......
.......

End of flashback

Ani's POV

'"So you and your friends played tricks with him in order to distract him from studies so that you can score highest marks? " I asked her.

She nodded while crying.

"Then what happened to him? He never talked to you or met you in person in those three months? " I asked.

"No. He was afraid that our classmates may know if we talked. But one time... He tried to talk to me when we're on the road... During our public exam study holidays... He would wander near my house. My friends forced me to talk to him. I decided to tell him the truth....but I was afraid to tell it alone. He doesn't talk much... One evening he was standing in the street. Me, Fiez, Thivi went there determined to tell the truth. We told him everything and begged him to accept my apology. He slapped Fiez and Thivi and came closer to me.

He then tried to kiss me... So I slapped him and ran with my friends... And... "

"Enough Y/N! What happened to him after that!? " I asked her.

" He failed in his exams and passed in another try. Nobody knows what happened to him after that. We thought he went to Australia but he was here, in front of my house an hour before... " She started crying out loud.

"Y/N, whatever you may explain to justify your acts, but you were wrong! What is with that goddamn marks? Who cares if you became state first or last? Your aim is to become a fashion designer so why the hell you were like that! It's not only your fault the goddamn educational system pressures students!" I started shouting which makes her cry more.

I hugged her.

"Baby! The past is past! You told him the truth and asked sorry! So don't cry now! Whatever he is up to! Let's face it! I will protect you baby" I said kissing her cheek.