Two weeks, Two meters

A week later...

Anirudh 'S POV

I'm sitting on the couch,watching TV.  So bad that they're not letting me to spend time with Y/N, well they literally  keep me two meters away from her because some old priest  told my mom that we should "meet" each other only after two weeks of marriage  or else we won't  have children.  I mean...  Come on.

I changed the channel to news. Shruthi Hassan and Akshara Hassan is speaking.

"we didn't  done anything wrong other than borrowing money from Siva for Akshara's movie" Shruthi's voice made me clutch my hands.

They phoned us from the jail and apologied to us and they pleaded to get them out. Siva do  settled the bomb in his enemy's hall.  They promised not to have deals with Siva and not to cross in my life. So,  I  helped her with Dhanush  and Siva. Just for her father...  Having a father  like him is a gift, then how these ladies got this evil mind!!!

While I  speaking to myself,  their press meet ended.  They're going somewhere  for peace. 

My stomach growled.  I went to kitchen.  I saw my mom  and Y/N's mom cooking.   Yes, Marriage celebrations isn't  ended, so many relatives and friends  from everywhere coming everyday to wish us since they couldn't attain the wedding.  So Y/N's family also staying here from our wedding.

Remembering my purpose of coming to kitchen,  I called my mom. "Mom I'm  hungry" I said taking a carrot from a plate.

"wash and eat" she said.

"Marumagan,  wait for ten minutes, your favorite  chicken gravy  is ready" Y/N's mom,  my Athai  said.

"thank you Athai..  But where's  Y/N?" I  asked.

"she's  in terrace clipping wet clothes "     Athai replied.

"why don't  you go help her Ani? Cooking also will be finished  when you  come  back" my mom said.

" okay mom" saying that I  quickly climbed the stairs before their mind changes.  How she actually left me? 

I went to the terrace to see my pondatti clipping wet clothes in a rope tied in opposite poles.

I slowly tiptoed behind her and  hugged her and also closed her mouth.

"mmm mmmmm mmmm!!!!" she managed to sent her voice while I  hug her.

"Hahaha Anirudh uncle  what are your doing? " A my sister's  6 year boy came from another  side asked me.

I quickly landed Y/N. She looked at me blushing.

"nothing,  Kaushik.  Why are you here? Go down and play with other children.

Soon a group of kids came from the other side.

"we all are playing here uncle. The question  is what are you doing  here? " Kaushik asked me.  Now I understood  how my mom sent me to help Y/N.

" I came to help your aunty  da" I replied him taking a cloth and clipping it on the rope.

"help?  By hugging??  " he questioned  me again. Oh,  a 6 years old boy asking me questions  like a CID.  He's  just my sisters xerox copy.

"Diary milk chocolate  for each" I started to make deal.

"Ferroro rocher for each" he said.

"dei it's  too much for your age da" I said.

" Then I'll go to paati(grandma)"  he said.

"wait wait wait. Ferroro richer for each.  Deal" I  said.

"yeahhhhh" they shouted in chorus and went downstairs.. Off..  Children nowadays.

"Thevaya unnaku?" Y/N standing  beside me said.

I grabbed her hands and hugged her.

"I will do anything to have you beside  me,  di" I said,   a little romantically.

"A-ha.. " she said and loosened my grip,  she took my hands  to say something, but my mom  called us from downstairs , so we climbed down.

Dinner was great. But I can't sleep.  If I get to see that priest  ever again.. Why separating a newly married?????  I wonder how Y/N can even sleep?  She slept peacefully  not even attending  my calls this full week. 

But I'm  not gonna give up.  I looked at the wall clock.  12 Am.  I looked beside me.  Kaushik and my other  sister's kids are sleeping.  Good.

I took my phone and leaned near the window and called Y/N.

What a surprise, she took in first attempt.

"Ani... "

"baby,  I thought  that you'll be sleeping  and  never gonna  attend  my phone like before..." I said.

" I woke up from a bad dream" she said.  Adhane!!!

"what dream?? "I asked.

"that someone  is separating  us" she replied.

"we're  already separated. That's why you got dream like that" I said.

"okay,  why are you still awake? Go and sleep now" she said.

"how can I sleep when I have the beautiful  women as my wife" I said.

" what do you want? " she get my point.

"well...  Not too much...  Just a bunch  of kisses from your lips  and... " I  stopped to think.

"hey hey go and sleep" She said.

"then you come here and make me sleep" I said.

" uncle,  why can't  you come and sleep quietly with us,  we children are sleeping nah? Then why are you  disturbing  us.  First I should tell my mom to vacate you from this room.

Mulachu  moonu ela vidala , payapulla ennoda room la irunthu ennaiye vacate paniduvaanaam.  What to do?  Ellam neram.  I heard Y/N laughing  from the other side.  She told me good night and ended the call.

"uncle"

"Iru da varen!!!!" I lied beside him and closed my  eyes.  When will this week  end???