Unknown message

Friday,  10:45am.

Ani's POV

"Baby come out fast  di. Andy said he will be here in 10 minutes!!!" I shouted from the front of the bathroom.

"Y/N it's been one hour!!!!! " I shouted.
What is she doing inside for one hour? 

"Ani go out then only I can come out from here!!! " she shouted from inside.

"hey I'm your husband di.  Why can't I?  And even the purpose we came here  isn't  happened  till now.... " I said pouting.

"Your act won't work here. Go out and close the door. " She said.

I stomped my feet like I was going out and stepped beside the door.

"Ani old trick.  Go out"she said. How did she found out?

"Kay Kay going... "I said sadly and went outside and closed the door.

I sat on the couch and started watching TV.

"*****tin tin ****

I quickly  took Y/N's phone hoping that Shruthi messaged us.

Unknown: Y/N, your scent of strawberry wants me to eat you out.  Can I?

What? I couldn't understand what she is trying to day but it surely angers me.  Why does Shruthi want  to eat my wife?

I jumped from the couch and  ran to the elevator. Now I  want the answer from her.  I Won't Leave her just like that.

I banged their door.  "come in" Akshara's shouted.
I went in and closed the door.

"what are you and your Sissie thinking???" I shouted.  Shruthi came from her room.

"what do you want Anirudh?"She asked.

"I want an answer for this? " I asked her showing the phone.

"what's that? " she asked.  I gave it to Akshara who is near me.  She read it loudly.

"Unknown: Y/N, your scent of strawberry wants me to eat you out.  Can I?  " Akshara finished.

Shruthi laughed" what do you  want any explanation about this? Someone wanted to taste your girl.  Can't  you understand?eveb a teenage boy knows the meaning of this"she said.

"but whoever it is they have no taste of girls"she said as she is packing things up. 

Guess she is moving.  Thank god.

"I know the meaning. But I don't know why YOU want to send this to Y/N.?" I asked crossing my arms.

"why do I  want to send her this Ani? I'm not that kind of woman.  Look,  we're moving out,  because  you ruined our peace.  Just leave us alone " she shouted.

"so you're saying its not you? "I asked.

"hurry,  Akshara we have to go "she said to her sister not responding  me.

"look,  I don't you to cross into our life ever again " I shouted and went out.

*******tin tin********

Unknown: you look like 🌻.