Finally

Anirudh's POV

I hugged her tightly until she stops weeping. I wiped her tears off from her cheeks.

"Hey, pondatti. Go and wash your face. I don't like it now. " I said.

She smiled and went inside her bathroom. I quickly went near the window and checked if someone standing there.

No-one as expected.

Then I  took her phone and noted the number.

I quickly placed it on the original spot as she came out of the bathroom.

"Ani! I'm so sorry. Because of me, thi... "

"Sheesh... Baby. It's not the time for this " I said leaning on her bed.

"Then?"She asked.

"No one is in the house... You and me... In here... Perfect scenario... " I said leaning on her and she closed her eyes waiting for me to kiss.

I gently kissed her on lips while holding her shoulders.  Slowly my hand went to her hip and grabbed it tightly.

Soon our pace got faster.

"Y/N, we're home!!! " her sister shouted from outside just to ruin our moment.

I moved from her and started laughing how everyone just ruins 'Our' time.

Y/N gave me a convincing look and went to open the front door.

I too went with her.

"Mappila you're here! Wait! let me make dinner for you. " Athai said as she quickly went inside the kitchen.

"No no ma take rest. You just came home. And I have to go. Have a little work. I'll come tomorrow for lunch and pick up Y/N with me" I  said and bowed and went outside.

Y/N came following me outside.

"Picking me to where? " She asked.

"Yeah. Pack your bags. We're moving to our villa. " I said.

"our villa? " she asked doubtfully.

"Yeah, I  bought it a long time ago. I go there occasionally whenever i was stressed.  But now, it's our home sweet home. " I said as she pinched my cheek.

"Choo sweet," She said.

"Okay baby. Go inside. Don't go to the shops without your sister or mom.  Be careful. I will be tracking your mobile number so don't worry. Goodnight d pondatti " I said giving her a cheek kiss.

She smiled shyly and said goodnight and went inside her home.

I got into my car and drove to my home.

...What is he up to?....first I need to collect his bio-data and history.

I have to visit her school tomorrow morning.
But if I  go there ...it will cause a scene so I should tell someone else to go for me..... Mmmm yeah she's the one...

I took my phone and dialed Sri Devi's number. 

"Hello? "

"Hello, Sri this is Anirudh. "

"Omg Anirudh!  Long time no talk!  Come home sometime! " She welcomed.

"Ahh haha thanks, sure. I will come with Y/N. Actually I need your help with something. "

"Sure. Tell me what is it? "

"you have to go to your school tomorrow and to do what I'm going to say," I said.

"Oh, that's easy.  I will surely go and call you Ani! But why all of sudden? "

"I'll explain to you tomorrow. I'm in the drive.  Bye Sri."

"Bye"

The call ended. 

Honestly, I'm getting tired of this. I want to live a happy life with Y/N....having kids after some years... Playing with them... Grow old with her... 

And I will never ever let them ruin this.