Liar liar hands on fire

Anirudh's POV

9:00pm

Atharva got discharged an hour ago.   His manager dealt without the press knowing. I apologized to his manager and told him to convey my apologizes to Atharva too.

But the thing he told me still lingers inside my brain.

You know nothing Ani.

You are still dumb.

Maybe I should dig deep, into Y/N's past. I trust her enough, but I have to know the story in everyone's point of view.  First I need to question her friends who 'actively' involved in.

I already called them to present in my studio tomorrow morning at 9 without Y/N knowing and they agreed. 

The  following names constantly running in my mind like a marathon :

Atharva

Nisha

Shruthi Hassan

Akshara Hassan

Raja

Siraj

Nisha

And...

Aswin.

My father, as usual, yelling at general how he'd hate the marriage and how he hates Y/N's parents and relatives. 

If I told them our situation, he got one more point to yell at us.

I can't tell anyone, the stakes are high.  Aswin is not some boy.  He's a millionaire's son. Our family will be Officially ruined if this leaked to press.

Imagine:

Love rectangle!! Exclusive story Covered!

Wife to a music director, ex-love of Millionaire, and one-sided love of an actor!  Meet Y/N-an exclusive coverage!.

Is Y/N a gold digger?

Atharva is a drunkard because of Y/N? Page 4!

Secret kiss?  An music director's ugly marriage!

And there will be photos of us where we refuse to take interviews and shut our doors, Y/N crying,  and Atharva knocking out an interviewer.

I can't let that happen.

Aswin needs to stop.

Morning 9:15am

"Ani, we're sorry. We... We were young and we thought it's fun "

"to avenge that guy because he scores marks and was mean to you? "I spat as Thivya and Fiez flinched.

"I'm sorry "I murmured as they look at me.

"Y/N told me a short flashback of what happened. She was crying and weeping a lot so she couldn't explain to me a lot. And I want to know the story on your behalf. So can you tell me what happened from the start?"

Thivya cleared her throat.

"I'd hated him. We'd hated him because he took all our identities in the year he came to school. All the other classmates felt like an alien invading our space and are taking all the trophies to himself. We tried to be nice to him. But he flinches and look down on us or ran away. So we started to hate him as the boys started to bully him for fun. "

"We know it's wrong. It's not his mistake, now we realize. The teachers, our parents, neighbor everybody compares us with Aswin and that automatically made us hate him"