Chapter 1: Hugs and Kisses

Alec walked to Pandemonium where he was going to meet Clary, Izzy, Simon, and Jace.

    He wore black jeans, some boots he found in his closet, a gray coat, and a black scarf around his neck. He hated scarfs, they always bothered him.

    He didn't want to wait in line so he put on a glamour rune and got inside. He immediately took it off.

     He saw Izzy dancing with Simon. Izzy wore a short black dress and of course heels. Simon wore a leather jacket, some gray jeans, some boots, and white shirt that read I'm coolio. Not, Alec thought to himself.

    Izzy waved at him and gestured at him to go and dance with them. He walked over to them. He didn't like to dance. He looked to where Jace was at and he was making out with Clary. He just rolled his eyes.

    I need a drink, he thought to himself. He walked over to the bar. He took off his coat and hung it on the back of his seat.

    "Can I get a club soda please?" He asked the bartender. The bartender nodded and slid it to him.

    "Why do you look so down, I can change that frown upside down," said a voice behind him.

    He turned around to see a tallish, thin man with glitter in his hair. The man smiled at him.

    "My name is Magnus," said the man.

    "I'm Alec," he replied.

    "Come on let me show you a good time," said Magnus holding out his hand. Alec smiled and took it.

He walked into an apartment. Alec placed his coat and scarf on a coat rack.

    "Let me show you around," said Magnus holding out his hand again. Alec took it but this time Alec intertwined his fingers with Magnus' fingers. His hand was soft and smooth.

    Magnus' lips were on Alec. Alec was taken by surprise. He turned red all over. Then Magnus pulled away.

    "Sorry Alexander I just coul-" Magnus didn't finish his sentence.

    Alec put his lips on Magnus'. Magnus pushed Alec on the wall. Alec felt his soft lips on his. Their fingers intertwined. Magnus made Alec feel like himself.

    Magnus opened his bedroom door. They continued kissing. Alec fell on the bed with Magnus on top.

    "Wait," Alec said "are we gonna do it?"

    "Not if you don't want to," said Magnus.

    "I'm not ready and we just met, but we can sleep together if you want," said Alec.

    "Of course Alexander," said Magnus.

    Alec had never done anything like this. Sleeping with a stranger. But with Magnus it was different. He felt safe with him.

    Magnus wrapped his arms around Alec. Alec felt kisses on his neck. He never wanted Magnus to let go. He wanted to be with Magnus forever.

    "Hold on to me and never let go," Alec said.

    "I will never let go," said Magnus.

    Alec laid in bed feeling Magnus' warmth. He closed his eyes and slowly he drifted to sleep in Mahnus' arms.