Chapter 12: Drink and Forget?

Alec woke up in bed next to Magnus. "Fuck, my head," he muttered quietly trying not to wake up Magnus. He starts to get out of bed when he looks at the small, brown dresser. There was a piece of paper, a pill, and a water bottle. Alec grabbed the note and began to read.

           Alexander, you were quite the adventurer yesterday. You had to many drinks last night, but I understand why. Although you threw up on my favorite shirt (don't worry I saved it) . Anyways, in case I'm not awake, drink some water and take this pill. Mundanes do this when they're hungover. Love you.
                   -Magnus

       Alec smiled and did exactly what Magnus had instructed and took the pill. He went out to the kitchen and made himself a coffee and sat on the couch

       Everything from last night was fuzzy. He remembered some parts but not all. Even though he knew a few parts, he still had to piece it together.

After the dinner party:
Alec stomped out of the dinner party. "How dare he?" He murmured angrily, "How dare he yell at me and get angry with me when he did something so idiotic?"

     "Alexander, wait," Magnus yelled. Alec heard his footsteps as they came closer. Magnus grabbed Alec's arm and walked at the same pace. "Are you okay, Alexander?"

      Alec shook his head. "I need to do something," Alec said, "come on."

      In front of Alec stood a bar. The bright letters reading Jim & James Bar. Alec walked in and Magnus followed. Alec sat at the bar. "Can I get 2 whiskeys please and some tequila shots?" Alec said.

    "On it," said the bartender.

       "Alexander, I don't think I should drink," Magnus said.

      "They're for me," Alec said as the bartender placed his drinks in front if him. Alec downed one after another.

2 hours later:

    "I'm not that drunk," Alec said, "why are you cutting me off?"

    "Sorry man, you're a wreck," the bartender said.

    "Whatever," Alec said, "come on Magnus. To the next drinking place we go." Alec dragged Magnus to the next place.

Alec looked at the building where there were rainbow flags. "Is this my new home?" He asked. He looked at Magnus and he smiled.

       "Let's go in," Magnus said. He snapped his fingers and their outfits changed. Alec had a white t-shirt with a black leather jacket, black skinny jeans, and converse. Magnus wore a colorful, button up shirt that looked like paint was splattered on it, black jeans, and dress up shoes.

      "There's party Magnus," Alec said smiling at Magnus.

      They walked in and Alec headed straight towards the bar ordering margarita after margarita, while magnus just ordered Sprite and mozzarella sticks.

  "Want to dance?" Alec asked Magnus.

  "Yes," said Magnus.

       Magnus leaded Alec to the dance floor. Alec wrapped his arms around Magnus' waist. Their bodies touched. Their faces only inches apart. They danced song after song living life to fullest.

2 AM:
"Come on," Magnus said, "we're going home. You're really drunk."

     "Hell yeah we're going home," Alec said.

     "Why do you want to go home now?" Magnus asked. "I would've thought I'd have to drag you out."

      Alec turned his head checking to see if anyone would be able to hear what he was about to say. "So we can make love," Alec loudly whispered as he winked at Magnus.

    Magnus laughed. "No you're going to sleep."

They got back to Magnus' loft. "Come on let's get you undressed," Magnus said.

     Alec wrapped his arms around Magnus. "So we can make love you sexy boy," Alec loudly whispered.

    "No to get you to sleep," said Magnus.

     "I don't feel good," Alec said, but it was too late. Alec threw up all over Magnus' shirt and his own.

     Magnus took Alec to the bedroom and undressed him and put him to bed. He then showered, fixed his shirt, and fell asleep.

Present:
Alec sat on the couch, crossed legged, deep in his thoughts , still holding his cup of coffee.

     "Are you okay?" Asked Magnus.

     Alec turned towards the bedroom door to see Magnus standing there. "I'm more than okay," Alec said smiling as he got off the couch.

     "Want to make breakfast together then?" Asked Magnus.

      Alec got off the couch and walked towards Magnus. Alec kissed Magnus passionately. "Thank you," he said.

      "For what?" Asked Magnus.

      "For everything," Alec said. "I love you."

       "I love you too," said Magnus.

       "Okay let's get down to business," Alec said taking eggs out. "Let's make breakfast."

A/N:
Hey guys I'm sorry I'm so late with this update. I've been really busy with college and everytime I tried to write this I didn't like it. I'm sorry if it's terrible because I haven't written in a long time. I hope you enjoy it.
                    ~ Steven