Chapter 9: Loving Tonight

Magnus and Alec had returned to their romantic picnic. Magnus had gotten Alec a box of chocolates. They ate the box of chocolates together.

    Magnus then grabbed Alec's hand. "We should get going," Magnus said.

    "Then let me help you," Alec said. Magnus looked up at Alec's blue eyes and nodded. Magnus was putting away all the things like plates and left over food in the picnic basket. Alec helped him fold the blanket they were on.

    Magnus carried the picnic basket on his left arm. In his right arm he held Alec's arm. Alec smiled at it and he was carrying the bucket with the champagne.

    Magnus noticed a girl and a guy staring at them. He pressed his lips against Alec's. Alec didn't kiss back right away but then he kissed back quickly then pulled away.

    "What was that for?" Alec asked.

    "I couldn't help myself," Magnus replied. "You're just so irresistible."

    "Oh yeah right," Alec said sarcastically. "Now why did you really kiss me?" He asked.

    "Okay fine," Magnus replied. "Those two over there," he said indicating at them with his head. "Well they were staring at us, well you I think. So I had to claim what was rightfully mine."

    "I'm not a possession you can claim Magnus," Alec said.

    "I know that but you're my boyfriend and they should know that," he said. "Plus you would do the same thing wouldn't you?"

    "Yeah you're right," said Alec.

    "See," Magnus said. "Now let's go.

    They went into the subway and took a train back to Brooklyn.

Magnus opened the door to his apartment and let Alec go in first. He set down the picnic basket on the table and started taking everything out.

    "I think I'm going to go," said Alec.

    "Aww why?"asked Magnus.

    "Because I can't just keep staying here," he said, "my mom is already starting to get suspicious about the whole thing and I have to lie to her which I am not really good at."

    "Aw come on stay," Magnus said grabbing Alec's hand. "Please."

    "I can't," Alec said.

    Magnus had to convince him to stay and there was only one way. "Fine," Magnus said, "just give me a kiss." Magnus pressed his lips against Alec's lips. Alec's lips were warm and soft. Magnus kissed him more passionately. Magnus could feel Alec moan in his mouth.

Magnus pressed his lips against Alec's neck. Alec didn't want to leave anymore. Alec moaned as Magnus' lips touched his neck. Their lips touched again. Alec moaned in Magnus' mouth.

    Alec pulled away and pressed his lips against Magnus' neck. He grabbed Magnus' shirt and pulled it off. Alec pressed Magnus against the wall.

    Magnus then pulled off Alec's shirt and pressed his lips against Alec's neck again. Alec shuddered.

    Alec pressed his lips against Magnus' lips and started unbuttoning his pants. Magnus did the same leaving them in boxers. Alec felt Magnus' warm hand against his chest.

    Magnus and Alec opened the bedroom door leaving a trail of clothing into the bedroom.