Chapter 9: Decsend

I grabbed all the fabric I could get and began carrying out my plan.

I tied all the fabrics together at the ends with secure knots. Once I was done, I tied the whole thing to the leg of the desk. I was ready to get out of here.

Whatever I do, just don't die.

I began climbing out the window and mentally panicking. I heard gun shots, clashing of swords, and cannons going off. Luckily I could still hear the captain's yells,which reassured me. I grabbed the rope I created and held onto it for my dear life as I starting slowly descending.

I tried my best not to look down at the murky waters below, and tried to escape the sounds of the furious waves crashing against the boat. Soon, I was lowered down enough to reach the window of the crew members quarters, which was right below the captain's headquarters. Right as I was about to open the window, my rope had began to give up. I tried opening the window as quickly as possible before my rope ripping, but it hadn't budged.

I looked up to see my rope seconds away from ripping, so I held onto the ledge of the window. The rope finally ripped, and I left dangling from the window, relying on my fingers to keep me up. I tried opening the window, but it was obvious that it was locked from the inside. I began to bang on it, but I realized that would not work. I looked down at the terrifying ocean below me, and I panicked.

What am i going to do ??? Why couldn't I have just stayed up there in that locked room?? Why didn't I listen to the captain.

My fingers began to slip, and within an instant I was falling.

''CAPTAIN!'', I screamed before I plunged into the ocean.

I saw one glimpse of the captain before I started sinking into the depths of the bitter sea.

This is the end. I thought I would make sure that no one would ever perish for me again, but I myself perished for someone. How ignorant of me.

***

A/N:

The end!

Just kidding.... ( maybe ^J^ )

Thanks for reading! I can't believe I already have almost 200 views. I was expecting like.. only 3 views....

SO THANK YOUUUUUU!!!