The two sexy little kittens I met on my first day

She stared at them.
They were exceptionally beautiful.
One looked like a dream, with artic-blue eyes that seemed to pierce through her soul, fair skin like fallen snow, hair a glacier-ice that was messily dreamy, spiked and dropping over like a dashing young Jack Frost. Even his lips were paled, blued from cold, yet the luscious pink tongue that darted forward to lick them, showed everything but. He was dressed in a jet-black long sleeve that was pulled up to his elbows, contrasting with his fair diadem skin, the shirt laces pulled down slightly, so that she could see his tempting, sexy abdominal V lines curving upward. He was also wearing stylish black breeches and a leather belt stunted with diamonds that only accented his beauty. She looked up at his face again. It was sharply defined, not delicate, but angularly handsome, with high flawless cheekbones, a square jaw and a chiseled neck below that cut sharply into a V and hinted at the muscles straining against his shirt. His eyebrows were like brushstrokes, so perfect and aristocratic that she felt chills curl down her spine. His eyes were stunning, a blue the color of the coldest ice, she could drown in them forever. His body was also very aristocratic and beautiful. It was a leaner figure than the other, yet muscles were curling and flexing like Michaelangelo's best work of art, and she could see the well-rounded shape of his abs through his shirt. She felt a fire in her cheeks and looked to the other.
He was not as lean, and looked opposite. Instead of the glacier-ice hair his twin had, he posessed eyes the color of the sun, so golden and crisp and slightly summery-browned and HOT, that her heart was smoldering. Unlike his brother's unruly dreamy spikes, his hair was flashy and a very alluring wood color. It was parted slightly and a golden strand fell into his eyes, as beautiful and as deadly as a lion's. It was curled at the front, and golden stubble covered his handsome chin, messy and curly. His skin was tan and radiated heat, though it looked slightly sunburnt, the color of the sweetest kind of caramel. He looked like he spent a lot of time on the beach because his profile was mostly extremely hot and fiery. He was wearing shorts that rippled whenever he moved, and no shirt. Her breath caught, she couldn't tear her eyes away from his chest. It was packed with muscle, huge abs that blue veins threaded through, down through the split his abs made, and to the hard, powerful sternum. His V lines looked extremely tempting, whenever he moved they would ripple like water on the most chiseled slate of glass. His arms were long and thick and brawny, and he looked like a true hunk. Her gaze lingered at his legs again. They were contoured with muscle-veined curves, so powerful and sleek. She felt flames and looked to his face again. A smile was gracing his lips, one that made her heart soar and tingle. "Hello,"he said in a deep, husky voice that made her think of the baddest thoughts, cramming into her brain and so irresistibly hot that she couldn't breathe.
"Hello,"said the other one, with a heart-stopping smirk that made chills run down her spine. It was so bad boy, silky and sexy and dark that she wanted to know more, she needed to know more.
She forced herself to maintain control though her eyes kept flicking to the bare skin beneath his shirt, wondering what it would feel like, if it was as cold as his eyes or as smoldering as the emotions he stirred in her, and what shape it would be, if it would ripple like his twin, or flex and be rock-solid.
She blushed as his sexy Jack-frost eyes met hers. "So where's the bathroom?"
OH GOD.
He was undressing her with his eyes, studying the figure of her body and the shape of her lips. She was shuddering without realizing it and the golden-haired hunk put a hand on his twin's shoulder. "That's enough Beau." he nodded at her, with that same smile that was making it difficult to breathe.
Beau.
So bad-boy.
"Hi. I'm Heathen," he said.
Did he even realize how sexy he sounded when he said that?
Heathen flashed her a charismatic grin, a dimple on his right cheek turning, one side of his lips uneven, lopsided.. "But really, can you point us to the main office?"
"It's over there." I said, forcing nonchalance.
Beau rose his brows and ran a hand through his dreamy icy-white spikes. When it came back out, it just looked more perfect. How was that possible? "Thanks,"he dipped his head. "Oh, um Yasmin."
Beau gave her an amused look, the same one that made her feel like he was undressing her with his eyes, and then nodded. "Thanks. "
He strode off, Heathen following him with that same lopsided charismatic grin.
Dayummm this was gonna be the year that would change my life.

Hey guys! This is my second story on Wattpad so if it's terrible, I'm sorry. Thanks for stumbling upon this story! Which twin do you like better?