The Teesywhaaa?

After Salome had won, they had chilled around, playing virtual reality. When they deemed themselves one too many concussions, they took off the glasses and flopped onto the couch. Soon after the flopping, Salome got a text from her mom to go home, and with a sad smile, left. Then Yasmin realized she had to leave and said goodbye to Soha and Abby.

She reached home, showered, ate some graham crackers with a mug of milk while she did her homework, brushed her teeth then conked out.

The next day she was awoken with a feeling of dejavu as a loud honk interrupted her sleepy thoughts.

She threw on a blue blouse, feeling fancy, and a white pencil skirt. She brushed her teeth, washed her face and combed her hair then leapt down the staircase.

"Do you need breakfast?" her mom said.

"No I'm good, thank you." she kissed her mother on the cheek then flew out of the door.

She halted when she saw Beau. He was looking freshly gorgeous, wearing a sleek silver armani suit that made her happy she had decided to dress fancy.

He looked absolutely mouthwatering. He was wearing a silver tie that accented his blue eyes, and the dress pants were fitted in and tight that made the curves of his muscled body enunciated, so your eyes traveled where he wanted you to. His spiky glacier-white locks had been gelled down in a surprisingly nice way, so that they were smoothened into the back, lines going through and shaping it into a pompadour fashion. His arms and legs were nicely fitted in a way that made you watch as he moved, in a manly grace. He gave her a smirk, and that's when she realized her mouth had been open.

She closed it as he opened the door next to his for her.

She didn't take her eyes off of him as she sat and when he sat down next to her and twisted in the key, she caught his cologne, like smoke and wood.

"You don't have to stare Yam Yam. I know I'm attractive." Beau said.

She scowled. He was so vain. "No you're not."

"Really?" he turned to look at her and her breath hitched as his piercing, oh-so-blue eyes met her's. He put one arm around her headrest and the other on her lap, and when a strand of hair fell in Yasmin's eyes, he brushed it away, then his finger moved down, touching her lip and down her neck. His fingers found the sensitive spot behind her ear and pressed, and she moaned.

He took his arms away and stepped on the gas. They sped away. "See? Can't resist me."

She snorted and resigned to looking out the window.

She saw  Heathen a couple of times, staring serenely out of his long, luxurious limo, the window rolled down, but she couldn't really catch if he was dressed well from her position.

She turned back to Beau. "Hey I didn't have breakfast, can I have some?"

"Sure," he said and tapped a button. Something whirred and a ready made frap like last time appeared along with a plate of crisp bacon, eggs, and waffles glazed with honey.

She took a knife and fork and cut her eggs then ate them and tore apart the waffles with her hands then ate them, downing some of the frap after eating those. Then, mouth watering, she devoured the pizza, satiated the saltiness with the frap then sat back and relaxed.

They arrived moments after she had finished and when she climbed out, she saw Heathen. What she saw made her mouth drop for the second time that day.

 What she saw made her mouth drop for the second time that day