Spitting like a boss

Greetings, my HBBT friends! I know that this story is not popular :( and I have not updated in ages, but I would like to thank all that are still reading! Y'all be awesomesauce! Now I'm back, I'm having a strict schedule for this! I am updating every Sunday now! Yay! Yippee! Also, if y'all share this story or put a nice comment, I'm gonna shoutout y'all! Now, to the story! Shoutout to 

fuzzybunnyduckbear!

"WHAT?" Salome cast Drah an angry look. "Powerful?" She spit at his face. 

He wiped it away. 

"You're crazy!"She spit at his face again. 

He wiped it away again, looking totally unbothered. 

"Tell me where she is!" She spit at his face a third time. 

"I don't know," he wiped the spit away. 

"You monster!" hot chills warped through her body and she couldn't believe that the man looking perfectly calm before her had just admitted his father was the reason for the carnage of her past. She rushed to the door and tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge. She turned around and there he was. "You spupid, spoiled, spandsome but not really, spanish, spubby man!" She spit at him, turning all her words with a sp sound to make her job of spitting easier. 

Drah arched a perfect brow. "I'm asian."

"Spi spon't spare spif spou're spasian!" She scream-spitted at him."Spand spi spon't spant spo spe spour spupid spueen!" Ok, now, even she didn't know what she was saying. She was breathing hard now, her mind filled with a red smoky, haze. It took a lot of energy to compose all her words in a sp sound. 

"What are you even going to do if I become your queen?" She snarled at him.

"You're going to help me with a lot of decisions, like who to kill, who to kidnap, the emoji's to put on our website to attract more people to kill and kidnap."

She gasped, heart throttled in her throat. How sinful! Especially the emojis!

"How did you track us?"She asked.

He furrowed his brow. "We placed chips in your n-"

"Necks?" She gave him an irate look.

He sighed, running a hand through his hair and making it look even better. "Let me finish. I was going to say in your n-"

"Nose?" She spit and slapped him across the face then slapped him back from the other cheek. "How dare you?"She rose to her full height. "I have read that in the building of robots and other mechanical figures, to hide and camoflauge with others, a painless and amazing way to slot in the chip is the nose!" Her own nose flared, as if to say, but it is not amazing! She circled him, narrowing her eyes as he pinched the bridge of his nose with one hand while rubbing his cheeks with the other, an annoyed look etched on his face. "How did you do it huh?" She leapt forward at the huh, livid face inches from his. She leaned back and resumed her circling. "During the night, you spicy spanish spoon?" She spit several times and leapt forward again so her face was  all up in his. "Huh? Huhhhhhhh?" 

"No, we placed in your nike shoes!" Drah finally exploded.

"Oh." Salome retreated a few steps away from him, then took a moment to process what he had just said."Wait. What? That's just dumb."

"Says the girl who got all angry about me stuffing a chip in her nose," he muttered.

"I heard that!" She cried. "And by the way, it was stated in many articles!" 

"Yeah like wikipedia?" He muttered.

"Silence, spicy spanish spoon!" She spit and slapped him in the face again and back with the other cheek.

"I'm asian." he growled.

"And I wasn't even wearing my nike shoes when your people came and targeted Abby and I!" She gave Drah a look. "You need to control your people more."

He looked confused. "What? We just tracked you here from HQ. We never physically interacted with you. And I know, because all of my employees are coerced into wearing nike shoes and they have tracking chips inside."

She paused. "What?" Her voice shook. "Then who tried to kill us that day?"

He zoomed forward and pressed her against the cold door. Her breath quickened. "Who?"he demanded, coal-black eyes burning with such flame she couldn't look away. "Who?"He roared.

"A red-haired woman with a braided plait and blue eyes and a man with spiky black hair and was smoking. They both had guns and the woman warned Abby and I that we should stop looking for Yasmin otherwise we would end up like her. And she had distorted her voice and looked like she was gonna shoot me." The words tumbled out and fear spiked into her palpitating heart when he looked at her with a shade of utmost certainty. 

"The man is one of our nemesis in a group that is called Bruill-aurorbruvera. They are a very dangerous and violent kind. And the woman is one of our own. Klinteer Pope."