10 Sexy Morning

SHANTI POV

I was awakened by a familiar minty breath fanning my face. I opened my eyes to see the same familiar face and the same familiar place. The feeling of de javu makes me feel even sicker than I'm already was. The hang over is making my head feels like it's spliting in two, but I don't want to stay any longer in his bed so I slowly swung my legs and pull myself up. The same familiar shirt is on me as I slowly entered the door which I assume to be the bathroom. I found his bathroom spacious with a big jacuzzi in it, and it tempted me to bathe and indulge so I did just that.

I opened the water and fill the inviting jacuzzi. I took off the white shirt then my underwear, I made my suds and felt relax, soaking my body aches to the pleasure of a relaxing jacuzzi. Ano bang nangyari bakit ang sakit ng katawan ko?

I closed my eyes, feeling really nice and relaxed, but I opened it again when someone entered the bathroom door and walk in. I met his eyes as he take in what I am doing in his bathroom. My eyes dipped to his exposed mascular chest, he is only wearing a boxer and his morning wood is stretching that boxer to a burst. I saw him turn around and my eyes focused on the sexiest butt I have ever seen, not that I saw a lot, but his are so big and round I envied.

"If you're finish ogling, I want to talk to you." Anito na nagpatigil sa taksil kong mata. I saw him in front of the lavatory and busily brushing his teeth. The deed of me bathing and him brushing his teeth is too much to take in. I felt uncomfortable with this situation. Now, I regret being tempted into using his jacuzzi.

"What about?" I said not minding his insult because I really was ogling him.

"Your behavior." maikling sagot nito at saktong natapos na itong mag toothbrush at walang lingong lumabas ng banyo.

I finished my bath in a hurry and searched for a new toothbrush in his cabinet. Andito na ako eh, lulubusin ko na, I brushed my teeth with the new toothbrush that I found and when I'm done I place it beside his toothbrush. I wore the same underwear and shirt after toweling myself dry. I don't have anything new to wear anyway.

When I got out of the bathroom, he is nowhere to be found so I looked for my dress. I found it lying on the same couch neatly folded. I wore it and got out of the bedroom. I immediately smelled the aroma of pancakes and butter, it made my stomach grumbles. I went to the kitchen and saw him cooking with only a boxer on and an apron, it left me gagging to the sexiest sight.

"Sit. This will be ready in two minutes." Anito na hindi man lang ako nililingon.

Shit! This guy is really a psychic!

I did what I was told, and I felt like a kid doing it. I avoided looking at him after that. Baka kasi malaman din nitong pinagmamasdan ko siya kahit 'di siya nakatingin. Humarap din siya dala ang patong patong na pancakes and put it in the table between us. He pour us some coffee and seated himself. The smell of pancakes, the melting butter and honey made me even more hungrier so I dig in and eat without being invited.

Ramdam ko ang mga matang nakatitig sa akin habang kumakain ako. I ignored it, I ignored the awkwardness of the situation and just fill my empty stomach.

"Shanti, you are going to be my wife. Ayokong dungisan mo ang pangalang ibibigay ko sa'yo." Madiing sabi nito na nagpabitin sa isusubo kong pancake. I put my fork down at sinalubong ko ang tingin niya.

"Dungisan? Really now?! Why don't you just back out then?! You have that option. I clearly don't." Mapang-uyam na sabi ko.

"I have my reasons." Sagot nito na lalong ikinainis ko.

"And what fvcking reason is that?" Matalim na tinitigan ko sya. Inis na ayaw man lang niyang ipaliwanag ang mga sinasabi niya.

"I said I will stop you Shanti, this marriage is the first step." Anito na parang balewala lang dito ang sinabi.

"Are you challenged? Is that it? You felt challeged and as man with bigger ego than his balls, you think you're God's gift to womankind and you can change a wild child like me? Well, fvck you Montalban! Go ahead, try me! I will fvcking marry you and let you taste what living in hell feels like!" Galit na galit na sabi ko. I saw how his face darkened with rage as great as mine. He stood up and pulled me up to my seat. He cupped my face and suddenly crashed his lips to mine. Nanlalaki ang mata at 'di ako makagalaw sa gulat. I felt his hand encircled my waist and his other hand goes to my nape. I still couln't move as I heard him growl in my mouth and kissed me ardently.

Mapagparusa na naging mapang-akit ang halik niya. I can feel the heat of his chest when I put my hand on it. I tried to push him but he didn't even budge. I felt his hands at my back pushing me even more to his body and I can feel his manhood poking my stomach. Lalong nanlaki ang mata ko sa nararamdaman kong pag-iinit sa ginagawa niya. I've been kissed by a lot of boys before, but this is the first time I feel like I'm in no control of my body, he is that good. Gusto kong makawala dahil konti na lang madadarang na ako sa ginagawa ng halik at katawan niya, binitawan na niya ako bago pa ako mawalan ng kontrol sa sarili ko. I wobbly step backward from him as we stared at each other while catching our breaths.

"Well, I think I am going to enjoy being married to you Shanti. If that is what living in hell feels like, I would gladly burn." Anito sa nakakalokong ngisi pagkatapos ay iniwan niya akong tulala sa nangyari. Pumasok na siya sa kwarto niya. At basta na lang akong iniwan sa kusina. Iritang irita at nagdadabog na umalis ako ng condo ng lalaki.