Good shot

Matthew recognised the guy as the doomsday person he told us about.

"It's me Matthew" He said

"Who's this with you?" the man asked

"I'm Rhys" I said

The man looked at us funny.

"Can I get my group and we'll go?" I asked "our bus broke down and Matthew thought we would try you"

"You can have it all" the man replied "I'm sick of this shit, I thought it was going to be fun but well it's not.

The man went round to the side and pulled his fence down, the others were just outside and seeing the man, stayed where they were.

"It's alright" I told them

The man asked us to come back and gave Matthew the keys to the bus.

"Move our supplies to the new bus" I asked

He nodded and went back.

"Wait" the man said "come with me"

I followed the man inside, he told me to sit at the table and vanished into another room. He came out a moment later with three guns and a katana in his hand

"I got these illegally" he said

Putting the guns on the table. There was a pistol, a rifle, a sniper rifle and the katana. He started explaining how to use them. After a while, he picked one up and put a suppresser on the end of the pistol. He gave it to me and told me to shoot four cans he set up. He told me how to control my breaths and told me to pull the trigger. I missed. The recoil was worse then in games. He told me to keep trying and after three more clips I finally hit the first one, I aimed at the second did all the same steps and shot, again I missed but got it with the second bullet. The man gave me a high five and told me to keep practising as he went out the front door. I shot the next can and got it in the first shot same as the one after. After a couple of minutes he came back with a zom.

"Shoot it" he said as he released it.

It stumbled towards me but I pulled my gun up and took a shot, I grazed it I took another shot and it went straight through breaking the cabinet behind it. It fell to the floor with a thud.

"Next gun" the man said

He picked up the rifle.

"This is a Beretta ARX 100" he said

"Holy shit" I said "that's cool"

He gave it to me and set up five cans. I aimed at them like he told me to and pulled the trigger, the gun shot five bullets extremely fast. The man showed me how to switch between full auto and semi auto. Once it was changed I aimed again and fired managing to hit the can, I continued until I had them all. Next was the sniper rifle, it was a EDM arms Windrunner. It looked like it was from a sifi movie. The man told me this one was very different and to lean it on a table and once again set up five cans. The recoil on this was massive, i pulled the trigger and the suppresser bearly helped, the gun knocked me back.
Matthew came in and said all our food was on the bus. The time was 5:00, and we were tired. The man told us he had a lot of close up weapons in his shed which he would get in the morning. Suddenly two kids ran in the front door, they stopped in their tracks when they saw us.

"Hi" I said

They pulled two pistols out, and I aimed my sniper at them.

"STOP" the man said "their my children, meet Rob and Bob"

"That's creative" Robert said

Deklan was giving them a deathly stare. The man explained to us that they went out and got supplies and that they were going to leave the man with enough food to last a month. We said we were going to the country where we could live and not worry about zoms. The mans kids said that sounded like fun. The man brought us dinner, he had cooked T-bone steak, mash and spaghetti. We ate it pretty quick as we were all staving and the man showed us where we could sleep. There was a room with three bunk beds but there was one problem there were seven of us, I told them they could have the beds and went to sleep on the couch. It took a long time to sleep. I was thinking about so much; what happened to mum, dad, what started this, why now, what happened to everyone, how did everyone turn so quickly. There was so much brushing through my head. I got my phone out and saw it was 9:48 and getting to my feet I got the sniper and went out the back door, it still had the suppresser on it.
I climbed on top of the bus, and laid on on it resting the snipers bipod on the edge. It was dark out but I remembered the man told me there was a night vision scope on it, he hadn't showed me what it was or how to change it and I couldn't figure it out, I decided to try shooting without it. I saw a zom in the distance stumbling around clumsily, I aimed at it. Suddenly a gust of wind came, but I had played enough games to know wind was going to affect the bullet. I moved the scope of the zom a little bit and squeezed the trigger, the zom wasn't affected and I saw a bit of dust go up next to to. I moved the scope a little further away and shot again. This time the zom fell to the ground but got back up.

"Chest hit" I heard behind me

I turned around to see the man with some binoculars.

"There night vision" he said

He turned a knob on the scope and when I looked back down it, i could see better now he put night vision on. Now there were more zoms behind the original one. I took aim and moved it over again, this time when I pulled the trigger the zom went down and stayed down. I shot another one and it went down second attempt, I pulled the trigger on a third and all I hear was a click.

"Here"

The man showed me up to reload the gun and I was off again, there was a large crowd and I didn't realise how much noise the gun made. It wasn't a huge noise but it was noticeable, after an hour of shooting, and the wind going on and off I had put them all down and was tired. We went back to bed, and this time I was asleep within minutes.