Bitten

Jack sat at a big table with all the survivors, they were in a huge factory and they were twenty three workers plus there six. The workers told them about how everything had gone to shit and how they were planning to go to the police station across the road, but well none of them were in good shape. It was getting darker and Jack yawned.

"Tired?" Some one asked

"Very" he replied

They took them all to where they had set up a sleeping area and they all went to bed.
The next morning when Jack woke up, all the factory workers were all sitting round a table talking. Jack couldn't hear what they were saying but he made out some words. They saw him standing there and invited him over, and went to wake everyone else up.
They told them about how they had to kick someone out because someone else was bitten and he smashed their head in. They told them that he tried to break in, but that he was unsuccessful but to be on the lookout. We suddenly heard an explosion coming from outside, one of the workers fell off a railing a landed a few feet away from us, he was dead. We heard more explosions and suddenly the gate opened and outside Jack saw so many zoms it was unbelievable. One of the guys called to Miss Ismayy and she ran to where he was and opened a back door, Jack ran over and helped push the door out as it was stuck. They kept pushing it and eventually managed to get it unstuck but by then the zoms were in the building and some had started eating the workers. There screaming was going to attract more zoms, Jack had to get out of there.
It was early morning and the sun was entering the factory. Suddenly a zom lunged at Jack but Kent smashed it with a sledgehammer.

"Where did you get that?" The factory worker asked

"Found it over there" he said pointing to a rack of tools

He and Jack started pushing on the door again, and Jack told the worker to move and he ran and bashed the door as hard as he possibly could, opening the door he realised why he couldn't open it before. There were hundreds of zoms all around and he got lunged at but managed to get back inside and close the door. When he got back in he collapsed to the floor.

"My leg just got a pain that's all" Jack said

One of the workers who had been hiding ran over.

"Were you bit?" He asked

"What?! No" Jack replied

The worker pulled up his pants and saw there was a bit, one of the zoms had torn out a large part of Jacks leg and he was losing a lot of blood. The worker grabbed the sledgehammer out of Kents hand and raised it above his head, Kent jumped in front of Jack and stopped him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!?" Kent yelled

"He bit, that's how you turn" the worker replied

"It's true" the worker who helped kick down the door said

"We've seen at happen, he turns and becomes a runner for ten minutes" he continued

Jack got up and looking around he saw an upstairs area, he ran up the stairs and went to jump down the other side of the zoms. Kent was still killing them as they came closer with the sledgehammer he took back, and another worker had an axe and was cutting the top of heads off. He got his phone out his pocket and started playing music at maximum volume and running away from the factory he heard people yelling after him. He started yelling at the zoms calling them and attracting them away, he got nearly all of them except a few that were killed by Kent and the other worker. Jack ran to a dumpster in the road jumped it and waited, the metal walls of the dumpster was making the sound echo seaming louder. There were hundreds of zoms around the dumpster and Jack started to feel dizzy, and vomited in the bottom of the dumpster he pulled himself onto the top of the dumpster. He lay there wondering what was going to happen only two hours ago he woke up, and 45 minutes ago all this shit started and he was becoming one of them. He thought it would be fun to become a zom and looked forward to it. He wasn't going to kill him self and was just going to let it happen. He looked at the factory and saw they were closing the door, suddenly a bus pulled up crushing a few zoms, a hatch on top opened and a man poked his head out and pulled himself out. He was in blue overalls and had the same uniform that the other factory workers had.

"What are you doing kid?" He asked

His voice was gruff and deep.

"Dying" Jack replied

It was getting harder for him to speak.

"Hurry up and get on with it" the man said

He pulled a chair up and sat down and started watching Jack laying there. Over an hour passed, and Jack laid there becoming weaker and weaker, his music still playing. He pulled his phone out and looked at it. 10.37, 2% hard base. His phone didn't even weigh a kilo but it felt like it was taking all his strength to hold it up, he dropped it and it fell on the floor. The man on the bus was asleep, and Jack felt he would give anything to see him die before him and almost like an answer he heard a horn going off in the distance but getting closer, he moved his head and saw another bus coming this one looked funny and Jack couldn't see it properly as his eyes started to fog up.  The other bus came through at full speed smashing into the dumpster and the other bus, it didn't seem to affect it and it kept going towards the city. The bus sent Jack flying and landing on a pole from a roof that had been bent down, going into his stomach and out the back of his neck,  it it didn't kill him and he saw the man land on the floor and one of his legs broke on impact making him unable to escape, zoms surrounded him and started eating him alive he heard the bus again and looked at the end of the road and saw it was all boarded up and had a wooden plow on it.