What

I woke up to a bright light in my face

I woke up to a bright light in my face. It was hard to fall back asleep, so I just gave up and opened my eyes.

"Ugh," I propped myself up on my elbows. I felt the hand of someone slightly push me back into a laying position.

"Hey Doll, the doctor said you need to rest, so just, lay down and take it easy." Said Brendon.

"W-what happened to me?" I asked. Brendon looked down, playing with his hands.

"Concussion, I don't know how you got it, but I saw you fall at our house, so I rushed you to the hospital. The doctor said that you'll be fine, he just wants to check up on you, nothing to worry about."

"Oh, what happened before I fell? I can't seem to remember, anything except for the simple things." I slowly got up until I was in a sitting stance.

"Well, we were on a date and then you said you didn't feel good, so I took you home. Then while I was getting into my pyjamas, I heard a thud. I called your name out, yet you didn't answer, so I looked around and saw you were on the ground. I picked you up and rushed you to the hospital." He said, stroking my arm.

"So, we're in a relationship?" I asked. I must've forgotten a lot of stuff if I can't remember that I was in a relationship with Brendon.

"Yes, yes we are! We've been in one for over two years, and we're married. Oh god, you don't remember don't you?" He looked me in the eye, his starting to tear up.

"Look, I may not remember that we're together, but I'm up for giving it a shot. I mean, if you say we were together and we were happy, I don't wanna lose that, so, tell me what we were like before." Something didn't feel right, I just, I don't know. Whatever.

"Well, we would always go for dates on Saturdays. And we live together, in the big house, I don't know if you remember. We were just a good couple, but, you don't remember, so there's hope out the window." I saw a tear escape his eye.

"Brendon, look at me. I'm ready to make this thing work. I'm also ready to get out of this hospital, I wanna go home." I said. Brendon smiled and held my hand.

"I love you, Brendon." That brought a smile to his face.

"I love you too, Faelecia!" The doctor bust into the room, breaking the moment Brendon and I had.

"Oh! Mrs Urie! I see you've awoken. How do you feel?" The doctor asked, looking at his clipboard. I looked at him, he looked like a stereotypical doctor.

"I don't know, good I guess, I have a headache and apparently amnesia too." I shrugged.

"What does she mean amnesia?" The doctor asked.

"Well she doesn't remember the events of her falling nor our relationship, so I'm guessing she doesn't remember anything over the course of the two years we were together." Brendon sent a wink to the doctor.

"Okay, I see now." He returned the wink. The winks confused me, but to be honest, everything was sort of confusing me.

"So, Mrs. Urie, you're going to be able to leave the hospital now." He clapped his hands on his clipboard. I sat there in dumbfound.

"Now, Mr. Urie, she may be a little bit dizzy and will have headaches. Also she will be confused too, not so much, but still. And she'll be dazed as well, by that I mean she might take a while to respond, just, if you have any questions, I'm here."

"Thanks, doc!" Brendon turned and looked at me.

"You ready to go home?" He asked.

"Yes." I responded immediately. Strange, none of those symptoms were corresponding to how I was feeling.

"Wow! That was fast." Said the doctor.

"Yeah, I don't feel any of the symptoms that you've said, none whatsoever." I said, getting up out of my bed.

"Well, uh, that's good. Feel free to leave now." He laughed awkwardly, quickly walking out of the room.

"That's not sketchy." I said aloud. Brendon chuckled, making me question if what I said was a joke to Brendon, or he just felt awkward.

"So, let's go!" Brendon smiled, connecting our hands and intertwining our fingers. I hoped that it would trigger a memory, but nope, nothing.

"So, are you happy to go home?" He asked.

"I don't know, I don't remember it." I shrugged. I saw him nod to himself as we walked out of the hospital.

"So, what was I like before?" I opened the door to Brendon's car.

"Kinda hard to say, your personality was indescribable. You were funny, cute and sarcastic, lit up a room whenever you smiled, curious and just overall perfect." He said, starting the car and driving off.

I smiled at his cute remark and giggled to myself.

We drove home, and Brendon was telling me stories about our marriage and when we first met.

"So you're telling me, that the first time we met, I was looking for a bathroom in a restaurant, bumped into you, and then we ate together at the restaurant?" I giggled, repeating what Brendon said.

"Hey, you can't make this stuff up." He laughed.

He finally stopped in front of this gorgeous house. It was nice, white and had a beautiful exterior design

"Wow, this is... gorgeous!" I admired the beautiful house. Brendon chuckled and walked to the door, taking his keys out of his pocket and shoving it in the keyhole.

He fiddled with the key before successfully unlocking the door. When he opened the door, I gasped.

The house was amazing, and I kinda recognised it. I remembered the chandelier over the counter and the way the seats in the living room were arranged.

"White couch with two black sleek chairs on both sides." I thought out loud.

"What was that honey?" Brendon laughed. I turned to look at him, moving closer as he just watched me.

I took the collar of his white dress shirt, pulling him closer to me and pressing a kiss on his lips.

He was a good kisser, it's just that it didn't trigger any memories.

"What was that for?" He laughed.

"I thought it would help me remember something, but it didn't."