Are you kidding me

The next morning, Brendon was still asleep. I went downstairs and looked for something as simple as cereal to make, but no, we have none. I rolled my eyes and took a post-it from a drawer on the island and wrote Brendon a note.

Dear Brendon, there's no cereal so I'm going to the store to get some, you will probably throw up when you wake up considering how drunk you were last night, I'll be back soon, don't worry,
-Love Faelecia

I ran upstairs and put that on his bed side. I got changed and went downstairs, grabbing some money from Brendon's wallet, then leaving the house and going to the car. I put the key in the ignition and I was off to the mall.

It took me a little while to find it, but I still found it so that's great! I parked and walked in, not going to the grocery store, but to New Clothes For The Emperor.

I immediately noticed Jessica and ran in.

"Jessica!" I called out. She turned around and smiled, leaving the counter and coming to hug me.

"Look I'm so sorry for what Brendon did, he claimed it was to 'protect' me, which I kind of understand, but you know, I felt bad and I came here to apolog-"

"It's okay, don't worry. Brendon can be weird. But I have one question, why were you both at McDonald's at six in the morning?" She asked.

"I was hungry so we went to get food." I said.

"No no no, why were you with Brendon? I thought you thought you thought he was weird." She said.

"Whoa that was a lot of 'thought's in one sentence. But Brendon and I are married, we've been married for two years now." I said, my eyebrows knit by how confused I was.

"Um no you haven't. You came here four days ago, I remember you came in here four days ago, looking for a job and you told me that you just moved in that day, I have tapes of it if you want proof."

"I'm not saying that you're wrong, I just want to make sure it's one hundred percent true, so yes I would like proof." I said, toying with short sleeves on my t-shirt.

"Well I can't show you now, but I'm taking my lunch break in a half an hour, so I'll show you then." She said, going back to her job. I nodded and left to the grocery store to get some cornflakes.

I left NCFTE and went to the superstore that was also in the mall. It took me around ten minutes to find the store, but only two to get the cornflakes, and then another ten to get back, I was eight minutes early, but who cares?

The store was beautiful, it was black, but still you could see. House of memories was playing in the back, which gave me a weird feeling, I don't know why, certain Panic! songs make me want to cry, even if they are fast songs.

Jessica noticed me and left the counter again. She gripped my arm and dragged me to the back room.

There were a whole bunch of cameras and small televisions. She sat in the chair and started doing computer stuff that I couldn't comprehend.

She finally stopped typing and mouse clicking, then let me sit in the chair as I watched the video. She was right! I was telling her that I just moved here and I needed a job. On the tape, it said 4/5/17. And the date today was 4/9/17.

"Oh my god! He lied! What the hell is his problem?!" I yelled, slamming my fist on the table. Jessica pinned my hand to the table and flipped it so my palm was facing up.

"What's this?" She asked, taking a closer look at the mark on my hand.

"A burn mark, apparently I was electrocuted, but Brendon won't tell me why. Well, actually that's a lie, he told me last night, while he was drunk, that he kidnapped me and did this cult thingy. Then he electrocuted me and I got that mark. But I mean, he was drunk as well."

Her eyes went wide again.

"Oh my god! Come here Faelecia, this is important!" She dragged me away before I could comprehend what she said. She took me to the counter and pulled a laptop out from under the counter.

She started searching up the LA Devotee music video, skipping to the end of the video where Noah 'dies'. She paused that one part exactly and zoomed in.

"Do you see that Faelecia?" She asked, bringing the computer closer to my face.

"See what?" I squinted my eyes. She zoomed in some more, all the way to his hand.

"The mark, look, it's identical to yours, that means that he actually did that,or something like that." She flipped, closing the computer and bringing it back to the place under the counter.

"Oh my god, now that I think of it, I kind of remember. He injected me with something and I passed out. Then I was in Noah's place for LA Devotee, but I started throwing up. After calling Brendon several mean names, he electrocuted me. I remember everything now. I thought I died and he did too. So when he checked my pulse he knew I was alive and brought me to the hospital. He made everything up!" I screamed, running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.

Jessica calmed me down, she also told me I should go home and confront Brendon. I was too scared to. Scared to see what he would do now that I knew.

I thought about it the whole way home. Why would he do that? Did I do something wrong? Oh my god, how dumb am I? I remember that he asked if anyone told me something about him and when I told him what Jessica said, he injected me.

I quivered when I realised at was at Brendon's house. I took the keys out of the ignition and I took the Corn Flakes.

I walked in and Brendon was watching TV. He saw me and smiled softly.

"Is your hangover bad? Should I be whispering?" I lightly laughed. He laughed too.

"No, I'm used to drinking lots. I'm not an alcoholic or anything. It's just that I can handle my beer well." He laughed. I laughed awkwardly, setting the corn flakes down on the counter and running upstairs.

Brendon quickly followed, checking to see if I was okay.

"Is something wrong?" He asked, sitting on the bed because my face was smashed in the pillows.

"No no no, I'm fine."